Pinnacle

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about you edit that and read the rules. Posting sites PERIOD is a no-no. You can list brands and ask about those, but urls are not allowed.

I'm a satisfied new customer with Pinn. Never gone online before, so I just made a small purchase as a test run. Good communication and the stuff showed up. Everything looks great and I can't wait to get started. Appreciate you guys here at this forum as you helped me make a good choice.

BTW, does anybody worry about shipping oils or even clomid pills in the heat of summer? Pinn's shipping is as quick as there is, but it gets hot here in the south. Should I account for any degradation of efficacy if the temps were close to 100 degrees?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your good man. I heat my oils up every time before i inject them and it never hurts them or the potency. It would have to be above like 350 or 400 degrees F before it really starts to break down.

Last edited:
yes oils will be fine

i think my pharmacy clomid said 86 degrees

im sure if its above that for a relatively shorter period of time you shouldnt loose too much potency, with luck it wont be too much hotter than that inside the package

I've ordered from Pinnacle in the past and was very pleased but they seem to have a new website and I believe I have the correct Address for it just not 100% sure it isn't bogus.

ive heard/read great things also...trying to find REAL souce, as theres multiple fake wanna be pinn websites:wallbash:

so far looks like bio tech and pinnacle are g2g..cant wait to get my post up to get my first bone thrown at me!

their the best out their.. very generous.. always works fornyou.. and good sauce.. just need their gh bsck.in.stock n were good!.. pinns the best

This thread just solidified my opinion about Pinn. My mouth is drooling. Its amazing how far a little customer service goes these days.

Ugh. I cant get my post up fast enough!

This thread just solidified my opinion about Pinn. My mouth is drooling. Its amazing how far a little customer service goes these days.

Ugh. I cant get my post up fast enough!

Your mouth may be drooling but I'd wipe it off...Pinn is out of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back