Pinning in morning or night ??

TLF84

Hey guys is there any difference when pinning in the morning or night time ?? I'm on test e ATM

It really makes no difference. Test e won't be immediate therefore any time I day is fine. I do it personally in the morning. I also try to avoid working whatever muscle I injected in that day as it seems to cause more pip. I only do delts though. Good luck.

If you inject at Mon/Thur
inject at Monday morning and Thursday evening.

and BTW,dude,you decide to run gears?whats your stats?Im just curious.

I'm 28 weight 80kg ATM and I'm 173cm I started at 53kg 5 years ago I'd say my diet training been solid only for last 3 years

I prefer in the morning so you can move around during the day, that way the oil wont just sit there on the same spot.

morning or night is fine. just pick a time and stick to it. don't do morning some days and night some days

Yes to morning injections. I get some soreness when I pin late.

Having all day to move about and work the oil into your body makes a big difference for me.

When doing long esthers i just do it when i got time on that day, i might even do it before bedtime, i dont care.
With short esthers like prop/ tren ace i do it in the morning.

pinning day or night

if you get nervous or a little uptight before you pin, don't do it at night. you won't get to sleep anytime soon. just my 2 cents, but I find moving around after pinning helps with post pain. having said that, I only pin glutes, so take it for what it's worth.

just advice, in the end you can do whatever the FCK you want....lol

if you get nervous or a little uptight before you pin, don't do it at night. you won't get to sleep anytime soon. just my 2 cents, but I find moving around after pinning helps with post pain. having said that, I only pin glutes, so take it for what it's worth.

just advice, in the end you can do whatever the FCK you want....lol

I like to pin in the morning because I feel like I'm makin ALL TYPES OF GAINZZZ. Jimmy struthers up the street likes to inject at the exact time he did before. Just make sure to aspirate or you might snap all yo shit up.

Back