Pinning my left leg always a pain in the arse, right leg is fine

paulbadassbriant

Why is it when i inject my left leg, the brand new needle doesn't seem to want to go in and hurts, my right leg is fine and is as smooth as butter. I alternate between Test E and Mast E, as i inject both on a Monday and Thursday normally like this:

Monday....Right Leg...Test E
Monday....Left Leg....Mast E

Thursday...Right Leg...Mast E
Thursday...Left Leg...Test E

Whenever it's going in it seems to hurt, i always get it to go in, but sometimes my leg looks like a pin cushion, is it just more nerves in the left leg??

View attachment 566797

I draw from bottles using a 1ml syringe, and front load into a luer lok 3ml syringe with the plunger pulled back some. Once the 3ml one is filled, I put on a fresh needle and go. No worries mixing oils together.

You aren't using anything bigger than a 25g to inject are you?

Might have to take up yoga for reaching the glutes!

Can't even do an overhead tricep extension for the combination of short arms, big shoulders and a big neck and head!! :jump:

worth a go though...thanks again :bigok:

I draw from bottles using a 1ml syringe, and front load into a luer lok 3ml syringe with the plunger pulled back some. Once the 3ml one is filled, I put on a fresh needle and go. No worries mixing oils together.

You aren't using anything bigger than a 25g to inject are you?

Jezz what a friggin mess. all that that work and why ? For all my years I draw with the same ( a little slow but what do I care) then inject with the same. What does your doctor do... have you ever... OH God I give up.

Last edited:
Why is it when i inject my left leg, the brand new needle doesn't seem to want to go in and hurts, my right leg is fine and is as smooth as butter. I alternate between Test E and Mast E, as i inject both on a Monday and Thursday normally like this:

Monday....Right Leg...Test E
Monday....Left Leg....Mast E

Thursday...Right Leg...Mast E
Thursday...Left Leg...Test E

Whenever it's going in it seems to hurt, i always get it to go in, but sometimes my leg looks like a pin cushion, is it just more nerves in the left leg??

View attachment 566797

In my close to 40 years in this I have NEVER seem such a cluster fuck. SIMPLE SIMON... Stop injecting where your are injecting.

Ya know my Quads usually hurt a bit. THe left one BLEEDS like a stuck pig and I ALWAYs HIT A NERVE. So I know this may sound ridiculous to you but so " I JUST DONT PIN MY QUADS" and surprise " :Pat: ... I don't have any problems, ya think. :dance2:

Ever know what they say about insanity...Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Yes all my friends over the years do it like me.... Pick your needle to inject...stab the vial and draw. Get the little bit of air out, pick your MUSCLE and stab. Inject and pull out. Throw the shit away and go. I do it JUST LIKE THAT AND JUST THAT QUICK. Just like the nurse and the hospital and the doctors. SIMPLE SIMON

Last edited:
Might have to take up yoga for reaching the glutes!

Can't even do an overhead tricep extension for the combination of short arms, big shoulders and a big neck and head!! :jump:

worth a go though...thanks again :bigok:

Reaching glutes For God's sake, if you are that fvckin fat you have no business doing AAS. Listen do some research and learn about Vent glutted. Really right there...and you only need to spot the lower glute with your finger and reach back with ONE hand and stab n plunge. What the hell do you need two hands and watch. After you stab it's all over. PLUNGE IT .

What about all the other places to inject, shoulders, Pecs, Quads really stop the insanity. ALL you need to do id inject into a MUSCLE that's all any muscle.

I'm done here, draw with a 1cc put that into a 3 cc. Shit the medical field has never heard of this.

Jezz what a friggin mess. all that that work and why ? For all my years I draw with the same ( a little slow but what do I care) then inject with the same. What does your doctor do... have you ever... OH God I give up.

Mike that's cause you are a test only guy. If you mix a couple of compounds I like my method, it's not messy but it does create a lot of trash.

Mike that's cause you are a test only guy. If you mix a couple of compounds I like my method, it's not messy but it does create a lot of trash.

Holy God, I mean WTF are you talking about. In 37 years and being a competitor, you think I'm a Test only guy...Fuck read my profile. I have done so, so many different compound it would make your head spin. ,

I have done some Sust that would burn you lag off . I have to dilute it with Deca to handle the injections. I have mixed and matched in one syringe more compound then you have probably done in your whole career of AAS.

Fuck I am an old Junky.... mainlining shit that it's a wonder why I'm alive. ...So what does that mean ? I 'll tell you...it UNFORTUNATLEY I have been recklace and have tried all kinds of shit... NO I' am NOT proud of that so don't get me wrong. I'm just saying. I am so unorthodox it would scare you. NOT BRAGGING ... OK

You have NO CLUE. All this Bullshit as to what you are doing is insane :insane:

Ya know afyter my fist year or two of IM injections and knowing well about my drug usage IN THE PAST I'll tell you what I do now....

I DO NOT PROMOTE THIS... BUT I never aspirate ( and I can justify that) ( see my post on that reasoning) Also I have not used an alcohol swab or alcohol in 25-30myear and NEVER had an infection. The needles are sterile I keep vials untouched and clean. I draw and pin...just that simple. I mix what ever as long as it is all OIL. WE used to get a lot of water base compounds so ya don't mix them.

Back in my day we injected like Test "E" or "C" ONCED a WEEK ..none of this twice a week Mon and Thurs ... and we did awesome cycles.

NOWS I am unglued as to you comment insinuating my experience with different compound is little...BULL shit. You have soooo much to lean .

I will say NOW all this , what you are doing is STUPID and makes NO SENSE. FOOLISH and a waste of time.

SIMPLE SIMON, Hell the doctor will tell you KEEP IT SIMPLE and handle your syringes and needles and gear as little as possible.

NOW stick that in your inexperience and learn from it... Remember 37 years I been doing it and I have very little to NO scare tissue. I only get PIP if the gear is not right. AND I have NO pin marks. OH I have done top and bottom glutes , vent glutes, delts, pecs, Quads. and just a few calves.

BULLSHIT on what you say above ^^^^ and NEVER EVER DOUBT MY EXPERIENCE> I love test and at 66 years of age it's now the best for me. Ya don't grow much mass at my age. But now and again I do use a few other compounds... Like Test, Deca, EQ and in the same syringe at times. Look at my posts and you will hear of my cycles over the last few years.

Last edited:
Mikes on the money as usual to much bullshit just draw and inject change your drawing tip that's all you have to do I also never aspirated or used alcohol wipes no issues what so ever
In regards to the question yes I found my left leg more painful to inject no idea why
First cycle only injected quads 25 gauge and found my right quad was alot less painful now after a few more cycles I can't even do quads at all always seem to hit a nerve or vein or just plain hurt I only do tris and glutes now no issues you can definitely do ventros standing by yourself its not hard no matter how big you are I've seen some big guys pin there glutes if they can do it so can you

Thanks for all the replies :bigok: seems a lot of people have trouble with the left quad, it was more sarcastic about reaching round to my glutes :jump: but on the next injection i'll give them a go

:druggie:

There you go OP, you just never know what you're going to get on these forums. Hope some of this helps.

There you go OP, you just never know what you're going to get on these forums. Hope some of this helps.

No offence to you man your one of the last few on here that know what there talking about and have stuck around and if that's you in your avi your looking good too .

I usually just stick to what's easy and what works and I find that if possible keeping things simple is usually a good way to actually get shit done no matter what it is .

I don't aspirate because I've been in hospital for months at times and wad geting intra muscular injections a few days a week the nurse never once changed drawing tips or aspirated so I don't bother never had any issues but each to their own I don't swap mostly because I inject after a shower mostly but again each to their own just because it works for me dosnt mean the same for everyone else

I wish that was me in the avi, his name is Sadik. I think he looks great, narrow waist & broad shoulders more like the heros from years past.

I'm not trying to disrespect anybody, just once in a while give some useful advice. If the objective is to get oil in bottle to oil in arse muscle, then there are multiple ways to do it. I personally don't swab with alcohol, don't aspirate, and I use a fresh needle. Other than that it's up to personal opinion, and really not worth food fighting over

Hey guys I reread my post and I wanna tell all of you about my spelling mistakes. Dammit I know how to spell but I am shit when it comes to typing. I'm always hitting two keys or the one next to the key I should of hit.

Ya know that saying "can't teach an OLD man new tricks" well being an OLD guy we never typed. I had secretaries taking dictation. Also when I wrote whatever on paper the secretary would proof it as she typed. I also would use a recorder and drop the tape off with my secretary. No such thing as email. Anyway without typing for 1/2 my life , no computers ya know, well as you can see I make all kinds of errors. :Pat:

SO you can say , Hey Mike why not proof read your own...OMG I'm slow at it and so many times I'm long winded LOL :laugh3: Sooo for me to go back and proof and correct I sometimes don't care because I figure for the most part you all get the point. Yep it is embarrassing :sad:

Hopefully you guys don't think I'm a dummy :dunno:

Short true story: When I took Typing in High School I didn't have to do ANYTHING but goof off. My buddy behind me was state wrestling champ and the Typing class teacher was the Coach. Steve my buddy got straight "B" s and so I got straight "B" s in that class. True story I remember just a few times going to typing and nibbling on a hit of acid ( LSD) Yea I did. The key board would have colors and move around. That's what I would see... and I sitting 1/2 backwards goofing off with Steve. Then to skip out of school after typing class. :elephant:

OLDmuscle Mike :wavey:

Last edited:
Back