pinning sced. for igf1 lr3

moehacket

was wondering everyones opinion on how often to pin the lr3? i am doing 40mcg and thinking every6 days for 4 weeks then off a week then another 4 weeks the same way.

LR3 needs to be injected ED!! It had an active life of about 30hrs. I would suggest injecting in immediately upon wakening before you eat. Ive ran it twice and this method of injecting gave me the best results. I ran it 50 days off and 50 off.

so you'd do everyday for 8 weeks? also i was under the impression it should be injected after you work out you pin before?

50 days. Go 50 on 50 off and repeat. You can inject pwo, prewo, or am/pm. For me, am injs worked best. I did pwo bilaterally first go around and the next run was am injs. This proved far better results. But as with anything else it boils down to personal preference and what works best for YOU. Only way to find that out is to try a few different methods.

And YES you must inject every day, if you dont you will see no results at all.

Running it by itself i dont know because i have never done that. But increased levels of IGF will cause hyperplasia, which is the growth of new muscle cells. Youll notice fuller muscles, and insane pumps at the gym. It also improves nutrient shuttling.

It works very well I just finished a cycle and it exceeded my expectations. I added 60lbs on my bench. Take advantage of the pumps and kill it in the gym. With igf the greater the pump the better the growth. You can consume about 10% more calories without adding fat. My best results came from 2hrs preworkout or 2hrs prebed. I dosed it then to have the maximum amount in my blood at the chosen times. It'll work when ever you dose it as shredder mentioned it's a all day life span.

Running it by itself i dont know because i have never done that. But increased levels of IGF will cause hyperplasia, which is the growth of new muscle cells. Youll notice fuller muscles, and insane pumps at the gym. It also improves nutrient shuttling.

Shredder that's a good new profile pic bruh, you got them delts banging.

It works very well I just finished a cycle and it exceeded my expectations. I added 60lbs on my bench. Take advantage of the pumps and kill it in the gym. With igf the greater the pump the better the growth. You can consume about 10% more calories without adding fat. My best results came from 2hrs preworkout or 2hrs prebed. I dosed it then to have the maximum amount in my blood at the chosen times. It'll work when ever you dose it as shredder mentioned it's a all day life span.

how many days after first pin till you noticed the pump in the gym?

The pump happens quick I took my first shot one morning worked out that afternoon and had a great pump, igf begins working from shot 1 like slin doesn't need kick in time.

Back