igf lr3 - painful lumps when injected Sub-Q

fitman1

I ordered igf lr3 from a trusted sponsor on this board. I injected the lr3 SUB-Q into my lab rat. He then developed a painful lump that lasted for 3-4 days. I contacted the sponsor and they agreed to give me a credit to buy something else. So I bought IGF DES and injected that IM into my lab rat. No lumps, no pain. It was good. So I ordered the lr3 to give it another shot. Same thing, my lab rat has a painful lump sub-Q in stomach area. I was extremely careful mixing and am positive i didnt infect it. I even used a new needle to draw, switched to a new needle to inject into vial. So every step, i attached a brand new sterile needle. I washed the counters...everything. '

I read that some rats don't get pain/lumps if they inject IM. DO you think i should try injecting my rat IM and see what happens? I think Pork Chop said that if you get a painful lump subQ, it is not wise to try it IM and it could make it worse. But some people say no lumps at all IM. Should I continue injecting subQ and deal with lumps, try injecting IM, or just toss the igf and try another company?

Pretty much goes along with the territory for me man. Every time I run gh i get the same thing I just deal with it.

some get lumps moreso than others, part of the game. if it was red swollen and getting worse than i would have concern.
no i never said that, i said i dont bother with pining IM for peps manytimes though (not worth it imo for same result, so ill pin subq). ofcourse if it was getting worse as mentioned above then i wouldent pin it period. but a welt/lump that then goes away some get. I dont get anything that lasts more than a day in the spot i pinned and I been using rui for many years now. hgh i get a little bit more of a bump from it and it would go away in couple days max.

Thats the thing though is that it is very painful and red, but it goes away in 3-4 days, so i know its nothing serious and i can continue going. I've gotten painless lumps when injecting HCG before, but they lasted a few hours and were soft and no pain at all. But these lumps are painful AF! I couldn't imagine having 4 of these bad boys on stomach in one time. I am also injecting my rat with melanotan2 and no lumps no pain no nothing. It has to be some sort of reaction with this igf lr3. I may try to inject IM with 1/2inch slin pin to see if that helps. Otherwise, i may go back to DES.

Geez man suck it up? How bad can it really be? I mean you are injecting a peptide chain into your fat cells man. Besides based on what I read here before about making igf (dna synthesizing or some scientific crap) your probably using one of the only sources of real igf in the rc industry so you might have to just ask yourself how bad you want to run lr3 you know?

Try your inside thigh for the next pin. I suspect you're too close to the navel, or your adipose tissue there is too thin. Please, if you're using a standard length insulin syringe, inject at a 45 degree angle for subq. I really would hate to read that you were using 1" pins, going straight in, and nicked that femoral artery. If you have little (the best imo) 1/4" 0.3cc 31g insulin pins, those can go in straight, and are absolutely painless.

what gauge and length of needle are you using?

1/2 slin pins....but the first time i ordered the igf i was using 5/16 slin pins. Both times I got the painful lumps, the only difference was when i was using the 5/16inch, the painful lumps were visible. In fact my GF kept asking me what they were. The 1/2 inch ones you can't see but just as painful

Try your inside thigh for the next pin. I suspect you're too close to the navel, or your adipose tissue there is too thin. Please, if you're using a standard length insulin syringe, inject at a 45 degree angle for subq. I really would hate to read that you were using 1" pins, going straight in, and nicked that femoral artery. If you have little (the best imo) 1/4" 0.3cc 31g insulin pins, those can go in straight, and are absolutely painless.

I was using 5/16 slin spins the first time i tried the igf. The 2nd time i tried it i was using 1/2 inch slin pins. The only difference was the 5/16inch ones were visible to the naked eye whereas the 1/2inch are not visible, but just as painful. I will try injecting subQ into the inside thigh with 5/16inch slin pin next time.

What are you using to reconstitute? Acetic acid or BAC water? AA can cause irritation. I would draw up the igf-1/AA solution, then draw up some BAC water to dilute it. AA:BAC ratio was 1:3

What are you using to reconstitute? Acetic acid or BAC water? AA can cause irritation. I would draw up the igf-1/AA solution, then draw up some BAC water to dilute it. AA:BAC ratio was 1:3

was using only BAC water so its not the AA acid irritation

Hows your lab rat doing?

Doing good, welt still there. It will be gone in 2-3 days though. I am going to try and inject subQ on inside of thigh and see what happens. I am no stranger to pip pain with gear/peps, but these are pretty darn painful. I am simply trying to just use a little something between cycles but may have to try out some sarms instead or maybe stick with DES as that didn't give me any lumps at all.

Back