Plain Whey protein

B bOy CrAyOn

Learning the Ways
The reason why im asking where i can find some plain whey protein with no shit in it for the most part is because i breed Blue American Staffordshire Terriers (Pit bulls)...my dog had got sick kennel cough wich is basically like a cold or flu but for a dog... he lost a lot of weight during this and they recommended that i supplement him with plain whey protein for a while to bring him back easier.... anyone know of ny websites or links or companies that sell this.... i dont know because i only buy Cytogainer and Nlarge2

the link in my sig. dont forget the discount code.

they sell any type of protein you want, and you can get it unflavored, without sweeteners.

I wouldnt recommend it for a dog (you never know), but if youre vet told it was cool then you should be safe. Id call around to other vets as well just to be safe, or do some lookin online.

I wouldn't feed my dog whey protein. Get a good quality dog food (I give my dog Canidae - All natural and human grade) and feed your dog a little extra until he gets his weight back up.

Easto said:
I wouldn't feed my dog whey protein. Get a good quality dog food (I give my dog Canidae - All natural and human grade) and feed your dog a little extra until he gets his weight back up.
i dont know the name of the stuff i feed my english bulldog, but its all natural too. Ill have to see if its human grade or not. I really had to search to find it, so im sure it is. Its expensive though lol.

oh they are all on Nutro Natural Choice..... the dog was sick tho... whey protein for a dog is safe, they even make a dog whey called k9-rx.com .... ive used it before but my dogs dont like the flavor.... at least as far as ive ever read it should be fine, i know people that weight pull their dogs supplement them with whey and creatine monohydrate.....ill skip on the creatine but i need to find a plain whey

Suareezay said:
i dont know the name of the stuff i feed my english bulldog, but its all natural too. Ill have to see if its human grade or not. I really had to search to find it, so im sure it is. Its expensive though lol.
There are other good foods out there, this is just the one that I feed my dog.

I would love to feed her a raw diet, but I don't have a hook up for discounted meat. If I can find one, my dog is going on the raw diet!!!

yea my dog was on the BARF diet (Raw Diet) for the longest time... it just kinda of get to be a pain in the ass cuzz u have to pull out so much amounts of meat and let it thaw out the night before..... its great on poop tho... hardly poop anything out....the body uses almost everything and when they do poop it comes out and dries up and crumbles in to nuthing within a day.... for all of you that dont know about this diet heres a link so you can check it out...

http://www.njboxers.com/faqs.htm

Hahahaha

This has turned into quite the interesting Supplement Forum thread.... hahaha

Did you not get your dog vacinated against kennel cough?

How much $/month did it cost to feed your dog on the raw diet?

A little dessicated liver ,will be a choice

an they make for dog. Whey protein for dog ....hummm !!!!!!!!!!

He was vaccinated for it only 3 months ago but when i took him in to the vet they told me its only about 85% effective because its basically just like a human flu or cold... there are different strands of it.....well i normally would feed him 2 chicken quarters in the morning and 1 later in the evening....and i would buy 10 pound bags of chicken quarters that they sell at the local super wal-mart for $4.75... that would last me about 5 days or so per dog.... but like i said i do a shit load of stuff most people wont do for their dogs because i breed them and its basically my hobby i guess you could say...

yea whey for dogs..lol...a little too rediculous of a price for me specially when human grade stuff is cheaper and better... but i know the people who make it so i get it for free but my dogs didnt like it worth shit so that sucks...lol but yea were way off topic now.... anyone know of any other companies other than trueprotein.com ?

B bOy CrAyOn said:
yea whey for dogs..lol...a little too rediculous of a price for me specially when human grade stuff is cheaper and better... but i know the people who make it so i get it for free but my dogs didnt like it worth shit so that sucks...lol but yea were way off topic now.... anyone know of any other companies other than trueprotein.com ?

There are lots of companies that sell protein powders.

TP not have what you are looking for?

no its not that they dont have it.. im shurr they do.. id rather just get a wel known company and go to the store and buy it instead of waiting

Back