Planing to start CLEN! NEED ADVICE

fetish4weights

Hi all,

Im female, 25 yrs, 139 LBS, 160 cm.

so firstly i wanna start off with confession that I'm going through terrible a period since past few months to loose 14 pounds that i put on from a depressing/stressful year that went by.

Ive lost 33 pounds 3 years back with 2 hour workout everyday, protein intake and some thermogenic pills for that extra push and result. Except for the jitteriness and insomnia I fortunately didn't see any long term health issues resulted. Also, I took em only for about couple of months and then stopped depending on them and completely dedicated to 2 hour workout everyday and decent dieting.

That being said, now i put on weight almost 18 pounds (due to personal issues and stopped working out for a while in between) and have been working out since 3 months quite intense and only lost about 4-5 pounds.

Also, I might want to add up that recently been through an acute anal fissure due to excessive training and straining to pass stool and been on medication which completely healed me now. Been a month of healing so far and I got back to training with good diet consisting lot of fiber and lots and lots of water.

Now my question is, Can i take hydroxycut or clen beutorol(as ive used em in the past 3 years ago) for a while to just get that extra push as I assume that the fissure is due to my chronic constipation since some years now, and fixing that I dont see a point to be scared to take this for a while(may be a month?)

Sorry for a long post but I'm so happy I found a forum to let out my curiousness and any suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks

I would suggest trying an EC Stack. It works well and it is available over the counter.

If you insist on Clenbuterol, I would suggest looking at Albuterol. It has a shorter half life so your can time it better to avoid insomnia.

Read the FAQs Sticky below in my signature. It has info on these topics.

I don't know anyone that uses Hydroxycut. I doubt it does anything.

I would suggest trying an EC Stack. It works well and it is available over the counter.

If you insist on Clenbuterol, I would suggest looking at Albuterol. It has a shorter half life so your can time it better to avoid insomnia.

Read the FAQs Sticky below in my signature. It has info on these topics.

I don't know anyone that uses Hydroxycut. I doubt it does anything.

//

Just had a read through! great info.

I took CLA yesterday after healing and boom ter was some pain while passing stool.. stopped taking it today

could you suggest a few more safe fat burners that wil not excavate any further down there.

Thanks for the response:)

//

Just had a read through! great info.

I took CLA yesterday after healing and boom ter was some pain while passing stool.. stopped taking it today

could you suggest a few more safe fat burners that wil not excavate any further down there.

Thanks for the response:)

Did you read the sticky thread that I recommended yet?

Back