Planned 3rd and final cycle - cutting cycle

marnold333

History

1st cycle - Test C 500mg/week - 10 weeks
2nd cycle - Test E 500mg/week and Deca 400mg/week - 10 weeks
I have not yet started this cycle. I am starting next month...

3rd cycle - This cycle is more for finishing touches. Get the muscle definition to come out more. I am already lean (~9% bodyfat) but I still have some to lose). See 3 alternative cutting cycles below please choose which you think is best and why. I do not plan on going to heavy in weight during this time... BUT keep in mind I am prone to tendon injuries so let me know if you think its neccessary to take a collagen synesizing compound such as primo. Price is not really a concern to me. I just want something safe and effective.

Option 1

weeks 1-12 Tren A 100mg EOD
weeks 1-12 Test P 100mg EOD
weeks 1-12 Primobolan 100mg EOD

Option 2

weeks 1-12 Primobolan 100mg EOD
weeks 8-12 Anavar 40mg ED

Option 3

weeks 8-12 Anavar 40mg ED

I would never run more compounds than I have had experience with before.
Adding tren anavr or Primobolan in option 2 is a bad idea since the only compound you have experience with is the test. You don't know how your body is going to react to the multiple compounds then it is hard to determine which sides are coming from which compound. Stick to the tren and test, maybe the anavar since it can be mild my vote would be option # 3

I agree on option 3.... Leave the primo out for now. You should know by week 8 how ur body is responding then you can add the VAR...

I'm 5'9" at 180lbs. I have not yet started my second cycle (test/deca). I am hoping to hit about 210-220lbs after my test/deca cycle then get down to a slim 200lb or more.

One issue it's easy for me to maintain weight. But whenever I cut I lose a decent amount of muscle. My body naturally wants to be very slim. I was 5'9" 125 lbs before I got serious in the gym. I figure this cutting cycle would be a good way for me to be in a calorie deficiet without losing any muscle. Thereafter, its just maintaince which is easy.

Back