Planning ahead for next cycle

Inquirer

Looking to do Tren A for the first time on 3rd cycle. Thinking of making it look like this:
Week 1-8 Tren A 100mg EOD
Week 1-8 Test Prop 200mg EOD or Test E 600mg/wk
Depending on Test choosen, post cycle therapy (pct) Nolva 40/40/20/20 either wk 9-13 or 11-15

Whats better regarding the Test???
How do the chosen MG's look.
What would you change??

Looking for another solid bulker and also have Dbol, as I have read many posts where that has been added to this combo.

Previous cycles were 10 wks Test E and Deca.
Not starting anytime soon, just planning.

Last edited:
Just a point on the doses,,,,,,you prop dose amounts to only 350mgs a week, which might be just fine depending on your goals. But I don't understand the increased dose if you go with TestE instead. Maybe you just didn't notice, but you should think about this first.

Slayer said:
Just a point on the doses,,,,,,you prop dose amounts to only 350mgs a week, which might be just fine depending on your goals. But I don't understand the increased dose if you go with TestE instead. Maybe you just didn't notice, but you should think about this first.
Clerical error, lol. I will correct it.

I think it looks fine. And I don't think it matters which test you go with because the volume you are shooting isn't that great (I am guessing 2cc's for each inject) and you will have plenty of injection spots.

Its when I start with 3cc's eod that I try to reduce the volume because I don't want to try an put 3cc's into my tris, so I have fewer injection spots,,,,and 3cc's eod gets tough. So under those circumstances I would go with the TestE, so there will be only a couple of days where I have to inject greater volume. I hope my rambling makes sense.

PCT,,,I can't comment on a nolva only pct,,,,,since I have always done both clomid and nolva. The doses look right though.

Slayer said:
I think it looks fine. And I don't think it matters which test you go with because the volume you are shooting isn't that great (I am guessing 2cc's for each inject) and you will have plenty of injection spots.

Its when I start with 3cc's eod that I try to reduce the volume because I don't want to try an put 3cc's into my tris, so I have fewer injection spots,,,,and 3cc's eod gets tough. So under those circumstances I would go with the TestE, so there will be only a couple of days where I have to inject greater volume. I hope my rambling makes sense.

PCT,,,I can't comment on a nolva only pct,,,,,since I have always done both clomid and nolva. The doses look right though.
Well if i go with the prop, eod will be exactly 3cc's, if I do the Test E I have, it is 300mg/cc so I would break that up twice a week. So i am looking at nothing in the 3cc range that route.

I think I was leaning towards the prop, only cause of the short ester with the short ester Tren. I guess it makes no difference though. I hate the two weeks of nothing prior to post cycle therapy (pct) after the cycle with the long ester Test. I could come in with the prop during those weeks and drop the Tren after 8 weeks right.

I hate those two weeks too, which is why I always run prop the last two weeks. I think that will make your cycle better. So you stop the tren and testE at week 8, then run the prop for two more weeks.

Back