Planning first cycle on Tbol.

TahsRealm

Yes I'm doing orals. Should I do 25mg x2 a day for 6 weeks or just do 50mg once a day?

What should my PCT dose be? (Of Clomid) and how long?

ThNks

Last edited:
I'm just making the assumption your male, men need testosterone to function. If you take tbol you will shut down your natural test and risk health issues. What are your stats?

Still no reply for you?

Hi guys.

100MG Anavar / TBOL mix 4wks(can I expand?)
50mg Nolva once every 3 days PCT

Hows it sound?

About 6ft 160 LBs male. I have heard a lot of negative around orals but I also hear many positives. I understand the test base but it is a short cycle.

oral taken at certain times per day such as at breakfast or pre work out in low doses will have minimal effect on the hpta because it is not active 24/7 for what I have been hearing.

any mass you accidentally gain in a short cycle will most likely be pissed away as your body clamors to get its natural test going again, which my take a month or better.

It's your life, and your body but I would implore you to do more research before you start this I'll advised cycle.

And welcome to 'ology....please keep us posted and stay here and learn

. I understand the test base but it is a short cycle.

oral taken at certain times per day such as at breakfast or pre work out in low doses will have minimal effect on the hpta because it is not active 24/7 for what I have been hearing.

You have been hearing wrong. Males cannot be healthy without testosterone. This cycle will shut down your testosterone. No ifs ands or buts. I have never ever heard someone say they think they can time when to take the orals because the HPTA is not active 24/7 and mitigate shut down. That is one of the silliest things I have ever heard.

Hi guys.

Hows it sound?

About 6ft 160 LBs male. I have heard a lot of negative around orals but I also hear many positives. I understand the test base but it is a short cycle.

I've been reading that it's safe to jump from an airplane without a parachute. Sure, people keep telling me it's a bad idea, but I'm pretty sure that if I time my landing just right, that three mile drop won't be too bad.

Yes, that's how you sound OP.

You know it's a mistake, you know you really have no business running AAS in the first place (160 @ 6'?), yet you're not only ignoring your common sense - but obviously ignoring the advice of those that KNOW (some from experience) it's just a bad idea.

Your cycle is lame, your PCT is lame, and you really need to worry about what you're eating far more than anything you can take. But hey, maybe that landing won't kill you - just leave you with some regrets. :)

My .02c :p

Hi guys.

Hows it sound?

I'd forget the Tbol and Anavar for right now ,, go with another more potent and highly anabolic oral , its called FOOD !
you need to eat man, calories lots and lots of calories , not take some weak oral only cycle meant for females.

I've been reading that it's safe to jump from an airplane without a parachute. Sure, people keep telling me it's a bad idea, but I'm pretty sure that if I time my landing just right, that three mile drop won't be too bad.

Yes, that's how you sound OP.

You know it's a mistake, you know you really have no business running AAS in the first place (160 @ 6'?), yet you're not only ignoring your common sense - but obviously ignoring the advice of those that KNOW (some from experience) it's just a bad idea.

Your cycle is lame, your PCT is lame, and you really need to worry about what you're eating far more than anything you can take. But hey, maybe that landing won't kill you - just leave you with some regrets. :)

My .02c :p

You have been hearing wrong. Males cannot be healthy without testosterone. This cycle will shut down your testosterone. No ifs ands or buts. I have never ever heard someone say they think they can time when to take the orals because the HPTA is not active 24/7 and mitigate shut down. That is one of the silliest things I have ever heard.

So like I asked should I take test, and if so how much? Even if I shorten it to a 4 week cycle? I don't want to gain I want to cut for the summer and then just lower my BF% and gain slowly.

So like I asked should I take test, and if so how much? Even if I shorten it to a 4 week cycle? I don't want to gain I want to cut for the summer and then just lower my BF% and gain slowly.

You are 6' and only 160 lbs. Did I read that right? You want to cut? What is your body fat % at now and what are you targeting?

How old are you? How many years training experience in the gym?

You are 6' and only 160 lbs. Did I read that right? You want to cut? What is your body fat % at now and what are you targeting?

How old are you? How many years training experience in the gym?

20, 4 Yrs was an amateur boxer. Body fat is prob 12/13 now

20, 4 Yrs was an amateur boxer. Body fat is prob 12/13 now

A short cycle like that is a waste, your 1st cycle should be at least 12 weeks, i would even say 16 weeks is better.

If done properly, you can gain size and lose some bf% in the process.

I would do:

Week 1 to 7: Tbol 50mg a day.
Week 1 to 16: 500mg Test E a week.
Week 1 to 16: 500iu HCG 2X a week.
Week 1 to 16: Arimidex EOD.

Weeks 18 to 22: Nolva/Clomid PCT.

Do the above and incorporate a proper diet and I bet you hit 180 no problem if your diets on point... and at slightly less or lower BF%

Also most people on here including myself believe your too young for a cycle... but we all know you will ignore that advice.

Sorry man, not only are you too young to mess with your hormones, but four weeks for a cut? At 160lbs?

You really don't need AAS, and it would be not only a waste, but you are taking just too many risks for such a potentially small reward.

I say this not as someone that's mocking you or looking down on you; but as someone twice your age that has experimented a great deal and learned the HARD way that there's a process to all this.

Build a base, master diet and training, THEN if you want to hit the hormones, it becomes truly worth it. I absolutely promise you that this is how it's done.

Sorry man, not only are you too young to mess with your hormones, but four weeks for a cut? At 160lbs?

You really don't need AAS, and it would be not only a waste, but you are taking just too many risks for such a potentially small reward.

I say this not as someone that's mocking you or looking down on you; but as someone twice your age that has experimented a great deal and learned the HARD way that there's a process to all this.

Build a base, master diet and training, THEN if you want to hit the hormones, it becomes truly worth it. I absolutely promise you that this is how it's done.

Words of wisdom hope he takes it to heart.

A short cycle like that is a waste, your 1st cycle should be at least 12 weeks, i would even say 16 weeks is better.

If done properly, you can gain size and lose some bf% in the process.

I would do:

Week 1 to 7: Tbol 50mg a day.
Week 1 to 16: 500mg Test E a week.
Week 1 to 16: 500iu HCG 2X a week.
Week 1 to 16: Arimidex EOD.

Weeks 18 to 22: Nolva/Clomid PCT.

Do the above and incorporate a proper diet and I bet you hit 180 no problem if your diets on point... and at slightly less or lower BF%

Also most people on here including myself believe your too young for a cycle... but we all know you will ignore that advice.

How much MG arimidex? Would it be possible to do a shortened version of this cycle?

How much MG arimidex? Would it be possible to do a shortened version of this cycle?

0.5mg EOD... Its possible, but why?... this is your first cycle, your first cycle is the best and you want to get the most out of it.

And for a first cycle I would never, ever, ever, ever do a cut... a complete waste of a first cycle... if you really want to cut just go back to your boxing regmine (I used to box as well).. and although I wasnt as big, I was ripped.

To Recap:

- Do I recommend you cycle now, No.
- If you do cycle, do a bulk or a lean bulk and go at least 12 weeks, I prefer 16 to 20 week cycles, but I only cycle once a year and am on TRT for the rest of the year (possibly because I hit the gear at 17).

Back