Planning my next cycle. Ideas, input, etc.

Stats age- 24 in 2 weeks, 5'11", 205, 10-15% BF.
So this will be my 4th cycle.
1st cycle test E and tren ace, 2nd test, var, tren, winny(on intervals not all at once), 3rd cycle test, deca.
test doesn't really bloat me as long as I run an AI, I don't get too bad of sides from tren, I get great results from smaller doses of deca than normal, but i also get sides immediately. Winny makes me feel like shit because its so hepatoxic. Var isn't bad.
View attachment 556998
View attachment 556999
I came down with mono into the flu into bronchitis into the stomach flu at the end of my last cycle. That got me depressed to the point where i went and saw a psych because I was sick for so damn long and just hated life.
So, I've lost a lot of what i gained from those cycles.

I'm waiting a few months to get back to nearing my natural peak before I go back on, will probably take me 3 more so I have plenty of time to get all my shit together before I go back on.

Here's What I have available
UGL t400(250 E 150 cyp) - this shit is nasty, see guys get crazy results on this
Pharma - Test E 250 or 300
UGL deca 250 or pharma deca 300 - don't prefer deca sides are crazy for me
NPP - pharma 100 - i assume itll work about as good as deca without as bad of sides
Tren ace - UGL 100 - makes me the hulk
Var- pharma 10mg tabs
Winny - UGL 100, 50ml vial for only 150!
HGH - pharma, expensive 2.50/IU
HCG - 5000 IU's - gotta run this shit on cycle
I also have plenty of HCZ (prescription water pills) to manage water weight/blood pressure while on
Pretty sure my guy that gets me my pharma stuff can get just about anything, i mean anything so I could go for whatever.

I am a stripper, I need to get huge, stay cut, and have some form of cardio all at the same time.
I should be 210 10-15% bf when I go on, I have all the ancillaries I could possibly need on hand.
What i was considering
Tren ace 100 mg/eod first 40 days
T400- 400 mg/e4d - 16 weeks
npp - 100mg/e4d - 16 week
var- pick it up when i drop the tren - 20-40 mg/day (I've had sucess with this low of a dose before)
Was considering masteron somewhere in there, but I have no experience with it, nor do I know anyone who does.

Make me your dream cycle.

Last edited:
Also, my UGL guy has his BS in chem Engineering. His setup is the best I've ever seen/heard of for anyone outside of a fullscale company. Gets powder by the kilo, has it tested before he cooks it. Carbon air filtration on multiple vents, sealed room, full scale filtering machines, the whole deal. His stuff obv isn't as good as pharma but it's better than any other ugl I've messed with.

Man you are as long winded as me! You've run a lot of shit for only 3 cycles dude. Normally wouldn't even give advice due to your age but being as you've already been involved.... Why not go with one of the previous cycles you've had good results with? IMO no need to pick up something new if you can still get what you want with something you know you respond well to. Test, Tren, Drol is my go to cycle, ran it several times and love it the same as the first. I wouldn't do the Mast(or Var fir that matter) if you're bf is closer to the 15%, you won't get the full benefits. If you're less than 12% either of those would be good. I'd go test/tren or test/npp..

waceyf i really just want to try test and npp together. I'm closer to 12 than 15 right now, by the time i go on i should be back to 10 or lower
ill post a pick when i get up tomorrow bloated from casein atm

I would start your cycle with npp rather then end it if u must have tren and npp in the mix. Finish with tren and var. Since u fucked with tren before, try pinning 75-100mgs/ day. Grab prami or caber for 19-nor sides.

Back