Plateau.. saddlebags

kinna

Hello,

I would like your thought on how to get out from my plateau.

My diet is very good,(6 meal, high protien, low fat) I have one cheat meal 1 a week or 1 every 2 weeks.

I am 5`2 115 pounds body fat 16, it is stuck there! Under 15% is my goal. I want to build mucles and harden up. I am on a cycle of winstrol 50 mgs, dbol 10mgs a week with proviron(1st timeI have tried this combo, have done anvar provi in past). No side effects. I have seen improvement in my biceps, back and abs but the saddlebags just won't leave. I also find my weight vaires so much I range from 113-118 in one week. I work out 6 days a week, 5 days weight with cardio one day cardio.

Should I just be patient and the saddle bags will eventually reduce, or it there anythhing else I need.

Post your actual diet and training. I don't think you should be taking dbol but that is your choice.

Also....what are saddlebags again? Extra fat on the ass? I can't remember!

Saddlebags: are the lovely hips where the fat is stored!

Here is my diet:

Meal

1) 6 egg whites 1/3 cuo pf oatmeal
2) 1 cup of cottage cheese 1/2 strawberries or blueberries
3) 180 grams of chicken or 200 grams of shrimps + 1 cup of veggies
4) 1 scoop of Iso whey + 1 rice cake
5) 180 grams of game meat (horse, bison etc..) + veggies
6) 1 scoop of iso whey

sometimes I switch the the whey by more egg whites. It is approx 1300 calories a day.

Cardio my trainer told me know more than 20 mins 5 days a week since the goal it to build muscle.

As for the Dbol I think I will stop I have water retention.

If your goal is to build muscle you absolutely need to increase your calories. 1300 is much too low! Also get some fats in there. Fish oils, nut butters, oil, evening primrose oil, etc.

As for saddlebags a clean diet will help get the fat off.

However you either need to plan on getting cut or building muscle. You can't do both at the same time. If you are looking to lose saddlebags increase your cardio by approx 20 minutes per session.

Back