Please check my Deca + Test cycle..

joy4u

No Pain No Gain...
Six years back I ran a cycle of deca + test + anabol. It gave me good results.

I am planning for another cycle within few days of deca + test.

I will be taking test 2 days after taking deca.

Deca durabolin - 1 - 10 Weeks 100mg
Testoviron depot - 1 - 12 Weeks 250mg

I am looking for a good bulk....
Please tell your opinions..

I was also thinking of taking them at 10 days interval instead of 7 days..

Last edited:
from what i gathered from research on these boards, you should be running deca for atleast 12-14 weeks since it takes a long time to start noticing effects from it. People normally do deca 12-14 weeks, then test 14-16 weeks to get the most out of their cycle. I would probably be taking more amounts of deca/test per week as well.

that's just my .02 cents, i'm sure the vets will give you more in-depth advice. Also posting your post cycle therapy (pct) would be important as well.

Regardless of that. You're honestly wasting your time running Deca at 100mg/w. Bump it to atleast 300 and i would say 500mgs Test or 400mgs. That's up to you. That would get you the "most" out of you gear. Also if you want spread your injections to weekly, I.E once a week or twice per week. Dont start overlapping injections with weeks.

Will it be any good running them at 10 days interval ..??
Or its better at 7 days interval only..

Those doses are worthless for a cycle. Thats like a cruise for me. Below is a good cycle for this. I would not go lower than 500 on test and 300 on deca minimum. always have caber and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand at least if not run them through the cycle. Test should be run 2wks longer than deca due to clearance time.

Wk 1-14 Test 600mg wk
Wk 1-12 Deca 400mg wk
Wk 1-14 Caber .5 2x a wk
Wk 3-14 Aromasin 12.5ed

PCT
Wk 16-20 Clomid 50/50/50/50
Wk 16-20 Nolva 40/40/20/20

Back