please critique and give advice

tap55jr

Hey guys, getting my next cycle ready, and love hearing what yall have to say and advice that you can give.

Current stats:
27 years old
198lbs
Approximately 10-12%bf

Cycle:
Week 1-12 test e 800mg per week
Week 1-12 eq 400mg per week
Week 1-6 dbol 30mg ED
Week 1-12 arimadex .5mg EOD
Week 14 start pct Clomid 100/50/50/40

Alright guys, any questions I'll get back to you, any suggestions or thoughts let's hear em. thanks again guys.

Its normally not recommended to use so many compunds first go for the reason if you get sides , u wont know which one is causing it . You slowly introduce them so if in the future something happens , u know how you react to certain compunds . however Choice is realy yours . For afirst cycle looks pretty damn solid . Eat well , high protein , drink alot of water , low sodium .

Hey darkwing, I should of specified not first cycle started in early 20s took a couple years off due to torn labrum in both shoulders, this is 3rd cycle since I've been back in it, first 2 cycles consisted of cyp, tbol, anavar, clen,

Hey guys, getting my next cycle ready, and love hearing what yall have to say and advice that you can give.

Current stats:
27 years old
198lbs
Approximately 10-12%bf

Cycle:
Week 1-12 test e 800mg per week
Week 1-12 eq 400mg per week
Week 1-6 dbol 30mg ED
Week 1-12 arimadex .5mg EOD
Week 14 start pct Clomid 100/50/50/40

Alright guys, any questions I'll get back to you, any suggestions or thoughts let's hear em. thanks again guys.

a few issues here

- eq needs to be run more than 12 weeks
- you should always run test e longer than eq, due to the difference in esters
- 6 weeks of dbol is a bit long, I'd go for 4
- run adex (your AI) until 3 days before PCT, otherwise all that test in your body will still be converting....again the ester
- you're starting PCT 2 weeks after your last test and eq shot...both have a 2 week (or more) half life. means HALF will be in your body. your PCT won't do SHIT.
- start PCT at least three weeks after last pin...
- PCT is clomid and nolva
- clomid at 100 ED is a huge dose, cut that down to at least 75

If running eq longer than 12 Week nx test longer, are u saying 20 week cycle with 16 weeks of eq?

I have no problem throwing nolva in with pct

Also was thinking only 4 weeks of dbol, but have enough to do 6, real question with dbol is to stay with 30mg ED or 50mg?

just curious to know what your diet is like with this cycle?

Diet will be simple
Meal 1
2 eggs
1 cup egg whites

Meal 2
8oz chicken
1 cup vegetable
2 tbsp peanut butter

Meal 3 pre workout
8oz chicken
1 cup vegetable
1 cup brown rice
2 tbsp peanut butter

Meal 4 immediate after gym
30gram whey protein
1 serving of gummy bears for simple sugar

Meal 5
8oz chicken
1 cup vegetable
1 cup white rice

Meal 6
1 cup egg whites

a few issues here

- eq needs to be run more than 12 weeks
- you should always run test e longer than eq, due to the difference in esters
- 6 weeks of dbol is a bit long, I'd go for 4
- run adex (your AI) until 3 days before PCT, otherwise all that test in your body will still be converting....again the ester
- you're starting PCT 2 weeks after your last test and eq shot...both have a 2 week (or more) half life. means HALF will be in your body. your PCT won't do SHIT.
- start PCT at least three weeks after last pin...
- PCT is clomid and nolva
- clomid at 100 ED is a huge dose, cut that down to at least 75

If running eq longer than 12 Week nx test longer, are u saying 20 week cycle with 16 weeks of eq?

Also was thinking only 4 weeks of dbol, but have enough to do 6, real question with dbol is to stay with 30mg ED or 50mg?

Diet will be simple
Meal 1
2 eggs
1 cup egg whites

Meal 2
8oz chicken
1 cup vegetable
2 tbsp peanut butter

Meal 3 pre workout
8oz chicken
1 cup vegetable
1 cup brown rice
2 tbsp peanut butter

Meal 4 immediate after gym
30gram whey protein
1 serving of gummy bears for simple sugar

Meal 5
8oz chicken
1 cup vegetable
1 cup white rice

Meal 6
1 cup egg whites

How many calories is that?

How many calories is that?

Knew it be a matter of time til u showed up Megatron, but I'm not sure how many calories that adds to....I'll find out later and get back to you on that soon. What range should I be looking at, and what is ur advice on ONK's response?

no, I never said that.

I said longer than 12 weeks....20 weeks is a lot longer than 12 weeks!

However, you CAN run it for 20 weeks, I have done so...but it also matters because if you're cycling, the longer your cycle the less chance of recovery. So run eq 14 weeks, test 15 and pct in the 18th.

Knew it be a matter of time til u showed up Megatron, but I'm not sure how many calories that adds to....I'll find out later and get back to you on that soon. What range should I be looking at, and what is ur advice on ONK's response?

I think Onk knows his shit.

How many calories you want to consume depends on your goals. Cutting? Bulking? Recomp?

no, I never said that.

I said longer than 12 weeks....20 weeks is a lot longer than 12 weeks!

However, you CAN run it for 20 weeks, I have done so...but it also matters because if you're cycling, the longer your cycle the less chance of recovery. So run eq 14 weeks, test 15 and pct in the 18th.

Gotcha, I was assuming u wanted to run test more than just an extra week, thanks

I have ran cycles 16-20 weeks in the past but trying not to stretch past 16 again, still young, still wanna have kids.

One thing I would add is HCG but can't find it
If anyone wants to pm me about info on hcg

I want to bulk for winter

Diet I listed above is:
2,172 calories
245g protein
172g carbs
49g fat

So you are 200 pounds and you are only eating 2172 calories? You are not going to bulk up doing that. Have you considered consulting with a diet coach familiar with AAS to get you started on the right path?

So you are 200 pounds and you are only eating 2172 calories? You are not going to bulk up doing that. Have you considered consulting with a diet coach familiar with AAS to get you started on the right path?

My big thing is stay lean, I don't know what foods are great for bulking while staying lean

My big thing is stay lean, I don't know what foods are great for bulking while staying lean

All the more reason to head over to the Diet Forum here and do some reading. And consider hiring a Diet Coach to help you learn what works well for you.

Back