Please Critique my Clen/T3 Plan...

camo1131

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could take a little time and see what you think of my Clen/T3 cycle, looking to get shredded. Im 22, about 5,9' 165

Dosing:
Clen-
Day 1.............40mcg
Day 2-3..........80mcg
Day 4-16........120mcg
Day 17-18......80mcg
Day 19...........40mcg
Day 20-21......20mcg

T3
Day 1.............25mcg
Day 2.............50mcg
Day 3.............75mcg
Day 4-14........100mcg
Day 15...........75mcg
Day 16-17......50mcg
Day 18-19......25mcg
Day 20-21......12.5mcg

Diet:
CKD
1800 calories on my 5 no carb days (carbs from only green beans and lettuce, and 1 gram per egg) trying to get in 250+grams of protien.
2 carb up days, high GI followed by a low GI day

Training:
circuit weight training 4 days a week at about 20 min/day, 6 days of cardio first thing in the morning on empty stomach (3 mile jog)

Supplements:
Glutamine before morning cardio
Whey after morning cardio and lifting
fish oils
calcium
multi
tuarine (via sugar free Red Bull)

How does this look? Today was my first day on cycle, Also I plan on going on a E/C/Y for 3 weeks immediately post-cycle.

Comments? Anything I should add/change? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Personally you could do without the glutamine before cardio

it may inhibit you ability to burn fat.

Mr. X on elite as I recall says it interferes with the process.

however after cardio HELL YA!

=)

also look into other types of glutamine as well.

TheMudMan said:
I wouldn't run T3 without running AS. I'd be afraid of losing muscle and end up looking fatter.

Definitely that and clen reportedly uses carbs to heat your body up, so without them its benefits are lost.

RB

arby,

That is not true. CKD and clen is fine, if anything, I would expect the clen to be more effective on a low carb diet since apparently low carb upregulates beta receptors.

camo1131 said:
arby,

That is not true. CKD and clen is fine, if anything, I would expect the clen to be more effective on a low carb diet since apparently low carb upregulates beta receptors.

Low carb diet will be good while using clen.... Me personaly would not run the T3 without using AS to help perserve and build muscle. Like I said you have a GREAT chance of losing muscle and end up looking soft.

In regards to limiting muscle loss, what if I lower my max dosage of T3 to 50 mcg a day instead of 100 mcg.

I am keeping my protien at about 250+ grams a day and take glutamine as well.

One of the reasons I added the T3 in was because I have heard from many people that clen by itself is much less effective and almost worthless.

camo1131 said:
In regards to limiting muscle loss, what if I lower my max dosage of T3 to 50 mcg a day instead of 100 mcg.

I am keeping my protien at about 250+ grams a day and take glutamine as well.

One of the reasons I added the T3 in was because I have heard from many people that clen by itself is much less effective and almost worthless.

Your protein intake is too low for your body weight. 2g x bw is what I take in a day. So you should be around 330+ grams of protein.

T3 at higher doses is more effective but without running AS can be catabolic. Try running it at the lower dosages and then work your way up. If you find your weight drops and your body fat increases than you know your becoming catabolic.

Clen alone is not worthless.... If you cycle it corectly, diet, train, and do enough cardio then you will see results. Remeber there are no "Magic Pills" you still need to have everything in check.

I wouldn't start the clen until 2 weeks into T3, as the general consensus is that T3 takes 2 weeks to build up in the system before you begin to see weightloss (side effects like sweating profusely happen much earlier though).

Also, only going up to 50mcg is a very good idea.

How about something like:

Wk - T3
1 - 12.5mcg - no clen
2 - 25mcg - no clen
3 - 50mcg - clen
4 - 50mcg - clen
5 - 25mcg - clen
6 - 25mcg - no clen
7 - 12.5mcg - no clen
8 - 12.5mcg - no clen

Also, you might use creatine during your carb-up if you got any.

TheMudMan said:
Your protein intake is too low for your body weight. 2g x bw is what I take in a day. So you should be around 330+ grams of protein.

Says who?!?

The guy isn't even on any gear, and he's doing circuit training--all 330g+ of protein is gonna do is make him constipated.

i agree with with both of dtox posts

camo, keep your dose a 50 mcgs a day and that will minimize any type of muscle loss bro

DTOX said:
Says who?!?

The guy isn't even on any gear, and he's doing circuit training--all 330g+ of protein is gonna do is make him constipated.

You're wrong bro..... So how much do you take in a day to build muscle? I would never go under 2 grams of protein per pound of body weight your just asking for your body to become catabolic if your on AS or not. If the protein is quality you shouldn't be getting constipated but if it's comming from McDonalds I can see it happening.

mudman, when i was weighing in a 307lbs . i didnt take in that much protein bro.

your body will only take in so much and pass the rest out

his protein intake imo is fine

house1 said:
mudman, when i was weighing in a 307lbs . i didnt take in that much protein bro.

your body will only take in so much and pass the rest out

his protein intake imo is fine

If you want to look fat and soft sure his protein intake is fine. I guess you are one of those guys that thinks your body will not use more than 30g in each meal. :rolleyes: That's an old way of thinking bro.

But I guess everyone has different goal I like to put muscle on and stay lean.

I put on mad muscle just consuming a 1G per LB of bodyweight. I weigh about 245. If you consume enough carbs your body actually utilizes the protein instead of burning it for fuel

Ok about this protien debate:

Remember I am cutting, therefore need to be around 1800 calories. On CKD, where you need a lot of good fats along with protein, it would be impossible mathematically for me to get in 330 grams of protein.
4 kcal/gm x 330 gm = 1320 calories

That would leave me only 500 or so calories from fat equating to only about 55 grams of fat. That would be too low.

Side question: Would eating 4 cans of tuna a day be too much mercury? That would be an easy 130 grams of protein.

mudman, thats my goal to get fat:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: .

[But I guess everyone has different goal I like to put muscle on and stay lean]

you mean small, thats not my goal either;)

house1 said:

BURN!!!

house1 said:

Bro take the information anyway you want to. I'm not here to debate with you whats right or wrong. I know what works. If you guys can build muscle with 1g of protein great I just don't see how it can be done.

I don't mean small when I say lean..... I'd rather look like a body builder than a fat stong guy. Keep eating those carbs big guy. :yesway:

Back