Please critique my first cycle before I start.

stepj19

I would appreciate any feedback on this cycle. i have done research and more research but wanted to lay out my exact cycle.

i am 30, 227 lbs, 6'0, 12-15% bodyfat

week 1-12 Test Cyp. 250mg MF. (500mg)
week 1-3 and 12-15 Test prop. 100mg MWF (kick start and bridge to pct) (300mg)
week 1-15 Arimidex .25mg EOD (up if needed)
week 1-15 HCG 250iu twice a week (500iu)

PCT week 16-19 (3 days after last test prop pin)

Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Questions:

Will MWF with the kickstart and bridge be ok with prop? i know EOD is optimal but would really like to pin it with the cyp on MF. i can suck it up if need be though.

Thanks for any advice. I have naturally low test (204) so very excited to get this first cycle going!

Also all my gear is pharma grade from******

Last edited by a moderator:
Step...Welcome to the board :wavey:

Man for a newbie posting his cycle you did a great job. I like the cycle and it looks great to me. Some of the others might have comments as to PCT or HCG but it looks G2G.

I don't do HCG but I have a personal reason, my age and MONE.

Good luck and stay with us and keep us posted.

I must concur with my colleages both in welcoming you and agreeing with them in their respective commentaries in reference to your proposed intial foray into the world of hormonal augmentation.

Been tutoring lads...

Thanks guys! Will be starting this on Monday. Will keep you updated. If anyone has any input on the pct feel free to let me know.

I must concur with my colleages both in welcoming you and agreeing with them in their respective commentaries in reference to your proposed intial foray into the world of hormonal augmentation.

Been tutoring lads...

Ah hahahaaa, gotta love the way you put things, :D

Feels nice to find a forum where I'm not getting hounded for asking for cycle advice. I have done months of research and hope it shows. The opinions vary so much that I wanted to ask specifics on my exact cycle BEFORE I pin. Some people don't get that. But I appreciate the feed back and positive attitudes. Will be posting weekly logs here.

Last edited:
Hey off topic, but all you guys now are putting in all these chicks on your Avis and I have a constant boner. :naughty:

I gotta get back to Match.com

pct s for quitter s...I m on trt.

Hoping my tutoree finds it appealing as well as she s perfect...

Yea lol. I considered doing the whole blast and cruise method however I do want to conceive at some point. And my doctor would only prescribe my gear in cycles. (Very odd I know) He said he could give me gel year round. But if I wanted injectables I had to come off to let my liver rest. Just happy he worked with me lol

From my research the test cyp will take 3 weeks to kick in. So I will be taking the prop for the same reason people take dbol. So I can gain more during the first 3 weeks. Then the test cyp will be built up and I will cruise on that at 500 a week. Then instead of waiting 21 days for the cyp to clear to wait for pct. I will jump back on the prop so I can hopefully keep gaining a little. Then jump off the prop and start the pct 3 days later. Made since to me.

From my research the test cyp will take 3 weeks to kick in. So I will be taking the prop for the same reason people take dbol. So I can gain more during the first 3 weeks. Then the test cyp will be built up and I will cruise on that at 500 a week. Then instead of waiting 21 days for the cyp to clear to wait for pct. I will jump back on the prop so I can hopefully keep gaining a little. Then jump off the prop and start the pct 3 days later. Made since to me.

Kickstarts are a common implementation into steroid cycles with long esters for the reasons you said.

"Fuck Them!" just likes to be contrary. Just pretend he isn't there.

OP What you have planned is ok. No problem in reality at the end of the day , test is test. Don't listen to FT.

Looks like step19 has really thought this thru and wants to make the best use of his time on cycle. What's the opinion on double dosing in the first week only (1000mg in this case) so that the test levels are at max right from the start. Usually it takes several weeks for the test volume to build up due to Test half life. But a double dose gets your T at max by the first or second week. I've seen this calculation in a few places and seen it again in the last day or so. I personally double dose (the first week only) whenever I have increased my weekly T dose. And it seems to make sense, in that why wait for the 6th week (very roughly) to be at max T concentrations, when a person only has 8 - 12 weeks to blast. One would want to get the max results for the limited time on cycle or blast. Is there something I'm not seeing or do you all do this already??

Thanks for all the helpful replies guys. I will be taking current weight and measurements on Monday before my first pin and post them here. On a side note: as far as diet. I am wanting to stick to a clean bulk. I understand I will gain some fat and water ect. I just want to keep this to a minimum. For a clean bulk off cycle I usually do 500 over maintenance with 40/40/20 protein carbs fat. Does this number need to change at all on cycle? I have read on several forum that 50/30/20 would be better on cycle because of the added protein. I would post this in a nutrition section but kinda want to keep this whole journey on one thread. Thanks for any help.

Back