Please Critique my pics (Left shoulder/pec Problem)

IRonBuilT

hey heres a pic of my progress.... these 2 pics are exactly 1 year apart
Pic 1: March 2004 Flexed
Pic 2: March 2005 Flexed
Pic 3: March 2005 Unflexed
Also feel free to critique me and tell me what I need to work on more. Also I NEEED HELP with my left pic and left shoulder its lagging behind and looks bad in pictures.

I also have this imbalance. I was recently told to do some isolation exercise for the lagging muscles. Im not sure if that is sound advice.

Also, I too would like to know for sure what caused this in the first place.

lookin good bro! Try more isolation type stuff as was mentioned above. As for critique, hmm....overall good but where are the abs? You look like 10-12% BF so you should see some abs at that point. maybe the flash just washed them out. Don't worry too much about the imbalance, It might just be genetics. Besides it's barely noticeable in the pics. sometimes there aint much we can do about genetics. Example- my abs are wierd. They don't line up, they're kind of staggered so basically I have one "extra" lump(muscle) at the top of my abs on the right side. It looks wierd but isn't really noticeable. Bottom line-Don't sweat it.

doctorpepper said:
I also have this imbalance. I was recently told to do some isolation exercise for the lagging muscles. Im not sure if that is sound advice.

Also, I too would like to know for sure what caused this in the first place.

you gotta learn to "switch hit" or your left arm will always be smaller ;)

JK, actually, people say it's normal if you're right handed to be under developed on your left side, but it's the opposite for me. I'm righty, but my left bicep, shoulder and tricep are stronger and more defined.

uncle

I have the same prob im a righty but my left arm is bigger but my right arm looks better its got more definition here is the most wierd part although my right arm is smaller it is stronger than the left WTF go figure

Last edited:
I'm similar - i used to play a lot of tennis, which was what got me into the gym - my right side of my back and right shoulder are a little bigger, though not stronger. There isn't much you can do about it short of working your right less.

Back