Please help guesstimating my BF%

mvg17

View attachment 562645View attachment 562646 what is my bf? Yes they are edited as i had an allergic reaction and i wanted to cover up some/most of the acne. Callipers say around 7-10 and i don't know if i should believe it. What do you guys think? BTW back is probably a bit leaner as that was taken 1-2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
It's really hard to tell with that editing, blurring out definition. Just based on structure though, I'd have to guess around 9-10%. You have to remember that body fat is a percentage, so even though you're quite lean, your total body weight in proportion to your fat may give you higher numbers than you would expect. Adding 20lbs of lean mass for example, would drop your percentage without losing a single ounce of fat.

similar to halfwit, around 8-10%.

Now you just need to start going to the gym so you can build some muscle!

Yeah you are right. Currently i weigh 177 and i am 6'2. People that know me and the calipers are currently saying 7-9%.7% would mean 12.39 whereas 9% would mean 15.93lbs of bf. Given the amount of years ive been lifting seriously for and the tranformation i made, it kinda makes sense as it equates to about 161-164.5lbs of leanmass, but i am wondering if i have a genetic predisposition to store most of the fat thats left on the lower abdominal compared to everything else. Or am i just over my head and i have a lot less lean mass to begin with? Cause i am starting to feel really small, and peerfect abs don't seem to be worth the trade-off of looking like like a person who doesn't lift :D

Back