Please help Jintropin question

Onzv18

Hi, I really have some questions I am 25 years old I really need a boost at the gym, I can never break this plateau whenever I get to %12 body fat my body goes Into a bad plateau I simply can’t break I really wanted to start with 1iu a day of Jintropin for 6 months do you have a advice for me also would u have to take testosterone as well even though I’m running a real low dose of Jintropin please help

So your saying I will have to take a testosterone brother even though I***8217;m just taking 1iu of Hgh.

Also, I was in a car accident about 5 years ago shattered both legs ever since the accident, I never felt the same in my energy levels could my growth hormone be low.

At your age 1 IU per day would just replace natural production and shut you down, you'd get zero or maybe even negative benefit.

Just like tankman said, at your age, depending on natural levels and genetics, you could even get a net loss at 2iu per day.

Hi, I really have some questions I am 25 years old I really need a boost at the gym, I can never break this plateau whenever I get to %12 body fat my body goes Into a bad plateau I simply can***8217;t break I really wanted to start with 1iu a day of Jintropin for 6 months do you have a advice for me also would u have to take testosterone as well even though I***8217;m running a real low dose of Jintropin please help

Wut

Back