Please help me ? (Problem oxandrolone)

xman00

I have put in 100 ml of vodka tropical, 1 g of oxandrolone but it is not melted, although it has shakerat .

I pray you you help, what I can make me.... I would have to add of the pure alcool to 95%

I have made also a second test:

have seen its melting point (245°C approximately) and the put one within an ampoule of glass to 270C° approximately in furnace electrical worker.

I have left to bubble all for 30 minuteren, but one has not melted, to part small outbreaks and to bubble, has not been melted, would have to add of the BA

Please help me
thank youi

put it on a hot plate and it will clear. after it cools it may go back to suspension. this does not hurt anything just shake and draw each time.

Therefore the oxandrolone is not melted, must churn and drink, but therefore I will not never know how much of I drink

Excused my English, but are Italian. You can be explained in way piu easy to understand......

If you cant get it to melt, you must shake it well and draw quickly. The dose wont be exact but over a period of time it wont really matter that much, it will be close.

Simple solution is to just shake it and immediately draw it with syringe or dropper. A dropper would be better because it will have a bigger opening.

If you've just got to have it in a solution, I would think you could go about it a couple different ways, you could add some benzyl alcohol and peg 400 and heat it and that should get it to stay. Or you could just add some peg400 and heat it until it gets into solution.

I don't think vodka is a good carrier by itself.

The vodka aromatized it does not go well. Better neutral

I have added dell'alcool pure to 95%, I have heated all, and it has been melted.

Thanks a lot

a greeting

xman00

Back