Please help so I don't f*** this up!

sadgirl22

Okay, my big ass has been out of the gym for a while now...but it's time to get serious. I was doing weights 5x week and cardio 3x a week along with a very clean diet---with GREAT results. Now, I want to get back to where I was and I plan on starting liquid Clen in a few days. I am about 5'5" and 145 lbs, and want to get down to about 125. I have never taken anything like this before, so how should I cycle the Clen? What is a good beginning dosage and how should I taper it? Please help! Thanks! :D

NO clen babe! unless you're very close to your goals, clen won't help you enough! stick with your clean diet and lifting and you'll get there!

why don't you post your diet and training for the ladies here to tweak - that might make a difference too!

No? Okay, then I guess I will wait. I have posted my diet before, and was on the right track....I just fell off. I am pretty confident that if I continue my old program, I can get to where I want to be. I just thought the clen could replace the fat burner that I was taking. Perhaps I was misinformed? :confused:

sadgirl22 said:
No? Okay, then I guess I will wait. I have posted my diet before, and was on the right track....I just fell off. I am pretty confident that if I continue my old program, I can get to where I want to be. I just thought the clen could replace the fat burner that I was taking. Perhaps I was misinformed? :confused:

Get back on track with your diet hun.
If you do decide to do the clen, I would suggest 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. On the off weeks of clen, you will use a fatburner of some sort, whether it be an ECA stack or something else.
You definitely want to start low with the Clen, 25mcg, and then you can work up. I myself, cannot handle high doses of clen. I normally can't get much past 50-75mcgs a day, split up of course throughout the day. I would also suggest supplementing with some potassium and Taurine during clen usage to help avoid cramping.
But once again, I would suggest getting back on track with your diet and training first before jumping into the Clen.
Hope that helps.:)

Thank you ladies for you advice and support! I will be sure to keep everyone posted on my progress! :D

Back