Please help urgent test scare

Lsmaxt

Me and a buddy were going to do a 12 week test cycle, got everything ready pct AI's, the whole 9 yards. I am currently on week 3 of an anavar only cycle (I know, I know..) I couldn't get test until later so i decided to start with that var. Anyways, we were going to do out first pin tonight. 250 mg / 3 days. I pinned my buddy in the glute, all went well about 30 seconds later he said he felt light headed. Sat down and passed out, like unconscious for almost half a minute. Got up was totally fine, said he felt a bit tired. Scared the fuck out of me and I bitched out. What would you expect though, even though we figured it was just a headrush from all that test going right to his dome. But I want to know, being on week 3 of anavar I am wanting to come off of it would I have to run a pct? I don't care if i keep any of the little gains i got, this just scared the fuck out of me. Any help would be appreciated ASAP as I just took my last var dosage which I am taking 60mg/day I am about to go to bed and don't want to take it tomorrow if i don't have to. Want to start pct or just come right off it right away, anyways i feel like im rambling on now i'm going to bed, cheers to anyone who can give me advice! Thanks guys!

LMAO clearly gear is not for you.

Your buddy passed out from a psychological effect. Not physical. There is not such thing as a "headrush from all that test going right to his dome". Not even Test prop can kick in within 30 seconds. I have the same effect. I pass out whenever I give blood or watch a health show that shows live surgery. Last time I got my immunization shots, the nurse told me that I "might" get lightheaded and pass out after the 3 shots. She told me that she will need me to sit in the room for 10 minutes because earlier in the week they had a guy who got the same 3 shots pass out half way down the hall, and hit his head on a sharp object and died. Right after hearing that my anxiety went up, right after the 3rd shot I turned pale and blacked out for 10 seconds or so. It's a psychological hereditary thing. What sucks is, even if you recognize it and understand it, you still can't really control it. However I pin gear just fine....weird. Anyways your buddy had the same reaction it sounds like. If it was anything worse, like gear going directly into his vein, it would have been much worse than just passing out and waking up a half a minute later. He'll be fine. Just tell him to breathe and lower his anxiety. After pinning I bet he started over thinking and driving his anxiety up which caused the fainting.

As far as you go, Var is a very mild sub substance. Stop taking it right away. Run some nolva and you'll be fine.

Next time, understand what you are getting yourself involved with. Gear is not some party drug that you hit with your friends just to try out.

Last edited:
lame
as
--ck

Really dude ? Are u making this up ? PASSED OUT FROM A PIN? Pinphobious Pucifer Maximus. Jesus Mary and Joeseph. I used to pin 1.5 inch 18 gauge 3 cc s of whatever, x times a week.

Fell down..and your wanting to abort ?

I m sorry but as an ex cert. combat medic I am astonished at some peep s in ability to see blood, do pins, give shot s and.....

Sorry man---SEMPER FI....

lame
as
--ck

Really dude ? Are u making this up ? PASSED OUT FROM A PIN? Pinphobious Pucifer Maximus. Jesus Mary and Joeseph. I used to pin 1.5 inch 18 gauge 3 cc s of whatever, x times a week.

Fell down..and your wanting to abort ?

I m sorry but as an ex cert. combat medic I am astonished at some peep s in ability to see blood, do pins, give shot s and.....

Sorry man---SEMPER FI....

Teutonic's drawn out way of saying man up, pussy. Love it :D

Haha, well I was just unsure and wanted to know what it was from. How long should I run nova for and what should my dosages be?

Well hey, better safe than sorry. If that was you're first time I'm sure you would be on here asking a few questions man.

This shit can't be real life. He passed out from a pin? This is priceless bud. My first time went something like this. I jammed a needle in my glute (notice I said I, no assistance needed lol) pushed the test in and then went to grab some food. Your friend needs to man up or find a new hobby. This has to be made up, and why are you guys jamming needles in each others asses?

I can't believe it. Really passed out from a pin. This is childish and stupid. You have NO CLUE, just NO clue as to what you are doing so stop Now before you fvck up more.

How old are you ???????????

LMAO clearly gear is not for you.

Your buddy passed out from a psychological effect. Not physical. There is not such thing as a "headrush from all that test going right to his dome". Not even Test prop can kick in within 30 seconds. I have the same effect. I pass out whenever I give blood or watch a health show that shows live surgery. Last time I got my immunization shots, the nurse told me that I "might" get lightheaded and pass out after the 3 shots. She told me that she will need me to sit in the room for 10 minutes because earlier in the week they had a guy who got the same 3 shots pass out half way down the hall, and hit his head on a sharp object and died. Right after hearing that my anxiety went up, right after the 3rd shot I turned pale and blacked out for 10 seconds or so. It's a psychological hereditary thing. What sucks is, even if you recognize it and understand it, you still can't really control it. However I pin gear just fine....weird. Anyways your buddy had the same reaction it sounds like. If it was anything worse, like gear going directly into his vein, it would have been much worse than just passing out and waking up a half a minute later. He'll be fine. Just tell him to breathe and lower his anxiety. After pinning I bet he started over thinking and driving his anxiety up which caused the fainting.

As far as you go, Var is a very mild sub substance. Stop taking it right away. Run some nolva and you'll be fine.

Next time, understand what you are getting yourself involved with. Gear is not some party drug that you hit with your friends just to try out.

This. It's called vasovagal syncope, and is from a sudden response to having a needle penetrate the skin.

Well shit man, obviously it's my first time so all I wanted to know is if it was normal or not, no need fire the haste..

lmao. Fucking pussies.

I remember my first pin i jabbed it in my quad. Shaking like crazy. But then i went straight to the gym

Actually I do have a clue what I am doing as I did months of research prior to the first pin. I didn't read anything about that so obviously its going to give me a little scare.. why is everyone so hostile on here.

Actually I do have a clue what I am doing as I did months of research prior to the first pin. I didn't read anything about that so obviously its going to give me a little scare.. why is everyone so hostile on here.

Because lots of guys here have pinned themselves hundreds of times with zero issue.
If you can't handle the heat, then AAS isnt for you.

Tons of kids bitch out after their first pin or before the first pin. If you can pin a needle into your butt/quad then this isnt the game for you.

Because if you did months of research you would know that your buddy fainting had nothing to do with the actual gear, and you would not need our help holding your hand and walking you through a little anxiety attack.

AAS is not a party drug where you take a hit and feel it right away. The negative effects of AAS usually are long term

This. It's called vasovagal syncope, and is from a sudden response to having a needle penetrate the skin.

Yup, that's what it is. I unfortunately have this too. It's a really weird condition. I can pin gear all day and have drawn out blood before while aspirating, and most times I usually bleed like a waterfall when taking the needle out and nothing. But when I go to the hospital to give blood for an STD test which is giving a small tube of blood, I faint in the chair......
It's embarrassing, should be called "bitch syndrome" :(

Last edited:
Well I understand that, and thats why I came here to ask. Obviously im new, everyone starts somewhere though. How would I figure anything out if I didn't ask questions? I may try it today if I decide to.

Yes I understand that, I didn't expect it to work right away It was just a.bit of a shock to come back into the room and have him laying there passed out. Just wanting to understand what happened more less. Now thay I have narrowed it down to psychological it makes sense.

If I do decide to continue with the test, should I keep taking my remaining 4 weeks of var ontop of the test?

Back