please help with dbol cycle

I dont know where this profesh shit came out of... But, as far as the mirrors go... No comment LMFAO

U take your "gym going" too serious for me.. I like to sit on the couch, maybe do a pushup or two, and rest.. can't strain myself. I would probably fight over the mirror with German tho.. that's where I get my gains from.. lmfao

U take your "gym going" too serious for me.. I like to sit on the couch, maybe do a pushup or two, and rest.. can't strain myself. I would probably fight over the mirror with German tho.. that's where I get my gains from..
lmfao

lmao....we would all fight over the mirror and end up breaking it.then nobody would be happy and german would be crying.

by the way i ate at some bbq joint called charlie staples or something like that...was pretty good

lmao....we would all fight over the mirror and end up breaking it.then nobody would be happy and german would be crying.

by the way i ate at some bbq joint called charlie staples or something like that...was pretty good

You boys take the mirror (dbags ;)) I got something better to look at!

Charlie staples!!! Right by the nicest building in town, the jail! German, u got a point.. I gues I need to take short rests in the mirror to maximize my gains.. ill have to adopt the rest, pause, bbq ribs, nap, mirror, rest method... Hahahaha

Charlie staples!!! Right by the nicest building in town, the jail! German, u got a point.. I gues I need to take short rests in the mirror to maximize my gains.. ill have to adopt the rest, pause, bbq ribs, nap, mirror, rest method... Hahahaha

Youuuu maximize those gains!!!

I'll be sitting there with my eyes glued on IH's ass and back!

My couch is glued to my ass and back... I think maybe when I'm ready for my next set, ill move my mirror over by the couch so I won't have to move as much... Can't be burning these calories.. ill lose my mass...

LMFAAOOO!!!

I'll only eat ribs as long as they aren't pork ribs.. Alll thouggghhh... I don't mind a nice fatty piece of meat on a bone once in a bluue moon... *wink wink

Back