please help with dbol cycle

U guys need to get on a dating forum... Like myspace or some shit... A lot of sexual tension going on between u two... It's making me want to eat some more on the couch... Now i have to get up... Damn it!

IH... You twisted fuck... But I loovveee it <3

Tbone... I mean if you wanna watch, we can hook you up... Can you handle it though?
Bring your couch and ribs... You'll need the bib and a towel as well!!! Mirror can be fun as well!

AHHHHHAHAHAHA...

Yea ill watch if there is food involved especially a nice reclining couch too. I'm not participating tho.. way too much work for me.. I like to take the bottom position in those kinds of events...

I like these oral only threads... You really learn a lot and get way too much information from them! Hahahaha

I've been told I'm attractive and I don't like it... I started eating more and stopped shaving as much.. i don't have time for dates and whiny bitches complaining about what I put in their hair...

LMFAOO!!!

Well fuck, i'd bitch too if something ended up in my hair too, it's the worst, you literally have to wash your hair when that happens, no getting around it!

Plus you just need to find yourself a chick that's gonna like you for you!! Rugged or not! It's a hard thing to find a chick that likes a guy like that!

Back