Please Help With EQ/Bold Cyp

crios660

I made 100ml of 100mg/ml of EQ/Bold Cyp and i cant get the powder to dissolve into the oil. Here is the breakdown...

69.50 GSO
20ml BB(20%)
2ml BA(2%)
10g powder

What can i do to fix it?

Melting point of EQ is roughly 335F (168C). My suggestion would be to preheat your oven to about 330F (165C) degrees, turn the oven off, put in the oven for about 15 minutes, take out stir, pre heat oven, repeat.

I've read not to exceed the melting point but I'm not certain. That's why I do 15 minute intervals.

Goodluck!

I made 100ml of 100mg/ml of EQ/Bold Cyp and i cant get the powder to dissolve into the oil. Here is the breakdown...

69.50 GSO
20ml BB(20%)
2ml BA(2%)
10g powder

What can i do to fix it?

did you heat it up when you first made it? or you did you just put all of it together and expect it to dissolve?

Stove top would be fine if you have a way to monitor the temperature. And be careful with direct heating on the bottom of your vessel

Melting point of EQ is roughly 335F (168C). My suggestion would be to preheat your oven to about 330F (165C) degrees, turn the oven off, put in the oven for about 15 minutes, take out stir, pre heat oven, repeat.

I've read not to exceed the melting point but I'm not certain. That's why I do 15 minute intervals.

Goodluck!

I followed your advice and it turned out to be successful. The problem was the temp was not high enough. Thank you for your help.

Back