Please help with Peptide info

Cpd28

Hey everyone. I'm new to this site and also new to the peptide world. I am fascinated by many of them but have decided to research a peptide GHK-CU. It's a copper peptide with benefits that will fit my needs. However, I am very perplexed at the dosage as well as instructions to my order. I received 2 vials at 100mg in powder form. What I am asking is step by step on this. I have insulin syringe that go to 100, as well as sterile water to add. So basically my question is this. How many ml of sterile water is added to the vial of 100mg. The only research on dosage I could find on Ghk-cu is 200mcg daily for 6 weeks. Therefore, I am not even sure how much that is on the syringe. I used the calculator and seems as though 200mcg is basically around 1 IU. Seems like very little to inject. I could be wrong on this but was hoping someone has taken or is currently taking this peptide. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

You choose how much water you want to add to the vial with the powder in it. Obviously choose an amount that will fit in the vial or transfer it to a bigger vial.

The amount of water you choose will determine the concentration. So try to choose a concentration that will make for easy math and easy injections. Not too concentrated or too diluted.

Pretend you bought a can of frozen orange juice. There is a recommendation for how much water you mix it with, but in the end it is up to you for how much water to mix in. More water dilutes the OJ and less water leaves a higher concentration. This determines how much frozen orange juice is in each cup of liquid you pour out of the pitcher when you go to drink it.

Or another example is Tylenol. You can have two capsules that are the same exact size, but one has 500mg of the drug in it and the other only has 250mg of the drug. Hopefully you are getting the milligrams to volume concept now.

Last edited:
You choose how much water you want to add to the vial with the powder in it. Obviously choose an amount that will fit in the vial or transfer it to a bigger vial.

The amount of water you choose will determine the concentration. So try to choose a concentration that will make for easy math and easy injections. Not too concentrated or too diluted.

Pretend you bought a can of frozen orange juice. There is a recommendation for how much water you mix it with, but in the end it is up to you for how much water to mix in. More water dilutes the OJ and less water leaves a higher concentration. This determines how much frozen orange juice is in each cup of liquid you pour out of the pitcher when you go to drink it.

Or another example is Tylenol. You can have two capsules that are the same exact size, but one has 500mg of the drug in it and the other only has 250mg of the drug. Hopefully you are getting the milligrams to volume concept now.

Good example, I usually double the water to the concentration, this way if you over or under draw by one tick on the syringe its not as big of a mg difference.

Use code SIZZLE30 for 30% off at Sarmsearch

That's a great example Megatron..OJ :) i also tend to add a bit more water same as bonexyster...for the same reason that I may be off a tick.

Back