Help with wifes Tiredness/Libido please

Ebygumlad

Hi and i'm sorry if i've started in the wrong place but would like some help for my wife.

My wife is early 50s and nearly through the menopause and she is wondering if she can use some test safely to help her basically feel normal again and also help her libido?

I weight train and have cycled with test but she was just wondering if she could take a little bit of it if possible? We've read that other ladies have done so, so think it would be ok but the only drawback is she is on medication for blood pressure.

Our main question is if it's ok to do it which test would be suitable for her to start with and how much dosage should she take?

Again sorry if i've started in the wrong place and thanks in advance for any help given.

If she's menopausal she needs to be on Hormone Replacement Therapy. Just as you would go on Testosterone Replacement Therapy if your testosterone levels were in the toilet, so should she. Her ovaries aren't producing any hormones right now. The hormones she needs to replace are Estrogen, Testosterone, and Progesterone.

So the answer to your question is that yes, she needs testosterone and other hormones.

Thanks for replying it's appreciated.

I've since been looking into what to get for the wife and it seems that both Test Propianate or/and Anavar seem to be the best options for her which i am able to get. She has been to her doctors and he won't even entertain testing her and has said to change her diet and lifestyle. This is bloody rubbish tbh as we eat very well with only a little cheat on a either a Fri/Sat night (never both) she does plenty of cardio and has even joined me in the last few months lifting weight, her job is quite stressful but she is able to cope with that. We are now left with this option so as mentioned earlier what would yourself and others say about the Test Prop/Anavar as an option to look at?

Again many thanks in advance

I think she would be missing two of the three hormones her body needs. She should simply look for a new doctor that will help treat her condition. She needs hormone therapy.

Thanks for replying it's appreciated.

I've since been looking into what to get for the wife and it seems that both Test Propianate or/and Anavar seem to be the best options for her which i am able to get. She has been to her doctors and he won't even entertain testing her and has said to change her diet and lifestyle. This is bloody rubbish tbh as we eat very well with only a little cheat on a either a Fri/Sat night (never both) she does plenty of cardio and has even joined me in the last few months lifting weight, her job is quite stressful but she is able to cope with that. We are now left with this option so as mentioned earlier what would yourself and others say about the Test Prop/Anavar as an option to look at?

Again many thanks in advance

This can help:
https://stores.gymntonic.com/testrozone-by-musclegelz-testosterone-booster-libido-enhancement/

DHEA works wonders in women and provides them just a tiny bit of Testosterone conversion but enough to actually help them

If small muscle building, libido and sexual enhancement are the goals. Just a warning because Laxogenin (unbeknownst to most people) can have excellent muscle building and anabolic effects in women. But also in women running high doses for long terms, we see masculinization effects just like VAR for instance. Deepening of the voice and clitoral enlargement is possible long term.

Back