Please take a look at my bloodwork at 12 weeks. Freaking out a bit.

acquiregains

Hi guys,
I am 12 weeks into my first cycle of test cpy. I have been on 400 per week for 12 weeks. I had my bloods done before i started and just now. I wanted to go 4 more weeks. There are several things that are concerning me. Test seems insanely high. I did get the bloodwork done about 12 hours after my last injection, not sure if that matters. Estrogen seems insanely high too. I felt like I was having no sides and I was only taking .25mg E3D. What should I ramp that up to so I can get this in check? Can I keep going for 4 more weeks here. Please advise. I was also considering lower the test dose. Let me know.
Thanks

xpFMpVT.png

3ltAwBp.png

First of all, what were you taking .25mg of E3D? Secondly, your Estrodiol is high but you can control that with an Ai and Novladex. If it were me based on only what I see above, I would probably take 40mg of novladex a day for a week along with .5mg of Arimidex ED for a week to try and knock those levels down. The next week I would drop down to 20mg of novladex a day and then .5mg of Arimidex twice a week and get my blood run again to be sure it was effective. Again. I said if this were me as I know how my body responds. Your goal is not to knock out the Estrodiol, but to bring it closer to the normal range. If it were just slightly elevated, say 45 or 50, I would not be concerned with a test level that high and would call it a win. I hope you have a proper PCT protocol ready to go for after your cycle. Good luck!

You said you got the blood test about 12 hours after an injection. It is normal to get it in the morning on the day of your next shot - but before that shot. That way whatever interval you are using your test levels would be at the bottom of the range. So I'd ignore the high test level results until you did it that way. That much test plug HCG would put me up around 2,700 ish 3.5 days after last shot.

Adex at .25 E3D seems a bit low for 400 test/wk, but not way out of line. I'd be inclined to try to double the dose and see where that puts me. I'd also try to reduce the interval and go every other day, or every day - though in your case it give funky dosage of 0.33 EOD or 0.167 ED. If you can break your pill downs like that it might be worth a try, then go get tested again after two weeks.

I'm inclined to agree with Tankmanbob, your Dose is a bit low on your AI.

I would increase to 1/2 Tab EOD or .5 Mg of Arimidex every other day.
That should be a good dose for you.
Then redo your Estradiol in about 2 Weeks.

Make sure to get the Sensitive Estradiol aka LC/MS-MS Estradiol................................ JP
P.S.
Your Test doesn't say whether it was the ECLIA Method or the LC/MS-MS version for the Estradiol

let us know how you tweeked your cycle to level out your blood levels. do you plan on getting another test done?

This blood work results shows the importance of fasting before getting them done if not your numbers will be all over the place like hoss here.

I would not be concerned with a testosterone level that high. Be sure to have a proper PCT protocol ready to go to start 20 days after your cycle.

From personal experince.
Try to listen to your body more than numbers on a paper...

I went crazy with optimal values last cycle and guess what it got me in the same cycle?
Super high estrogen and then crashed estrogen...

I'll never ever crash estro again, just mentioning it.

So, if you feel fine and blood work is bit out of line? Do tiny TINY changes and remember it takes about 8-12(too tired, cant remember, think its 10) days for adex to stabilize a new value.
But focus on how you're feeling.
"On paper/tests" worry about liver, kidneys, hematocrit, rbc values etc.

Back