Please welcome our newest Moderator

:evil:Oh great, another Hitler wannabe roaming the boards:evil:

Just kidding Bro (And no flames for the Hitler reference it was only intended as a joke) Congrats and well deserved.

LongBall

Congrats wartime... def. a big accomplishment and I trust you will do a great job.

Shout out to Graffix, StoneCold, Biggie, Fantom, Gorilla Boy, & Nubian... feels nice to see some familiar handles - hope all is well.

Regards,
Vega

Vega007 said:

Shout out to Graffix, StoneCold, Biggie, Fantom, Gorilla Boy, & Nubian... feels nice to see some familiar handles - hope all is well.

Regards,
Vega

Good to see you here as well Vega. Glad you found us.

Congrats.

I know that Wartime will be a good mod. I know him personally. Hes my training parter and he is a great, and very knowledgeable guy . (when it comes to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at least :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Vega007 said:

Shout out to Graffix, StoneCold, Biggie, Fantom, Gorilla Boy, & Nubian... feels nice to see some familiar handles -

Looking for Tx or tex or something similar...nope, no, nothing...ok, checking again, I'm sure he wouldn't forget good ol' Tx...still nothing...damn, now my self-esteem is shot. Does that make you feel good, Vega, to just upset me like this? Hmmm? What did I ever do to you to deserve this kind of treatment?

I'll get over it, though. I don't know how or when, but I shall try.

Back