po box

simpllyhuge

lets say i had a po box that wasnt in my name but a females, so i was never actually pretending to be this person. It just so happends that they associate me with her so when i go in they just hand me packs that i dont have to sighn for. If these so called packs has material that was questionable in it could i get in trouble for just walking in and picking them up with out sighing for them.

really dont think so but dont be walking around with them bro...but if you do get stooped and they will ask to contact the person that the packages belong to and you better have good running shoes..lol you should be ok .

simpllyhuge said:
lets say i had a po box that wasnt in my name but a females, so i was never actually pretending to be this person. It just so happends that they associate me with her so when i go in they just hand me packs that i dont have to sighn for. If these so called packs has material that was questionable in it could i get in trouble for just walking in and picking them up with out sighing for them.

I'm a bit confused here...

You need ID to open a PO Box.

You can't just walk in and pick up a pack that requires a signature. Any article of mail that has to be signed for is stored behind the counter.

Move to the UK! Steroids are legal here, I just had 2years supply arrive to my front door..it's great :D

Sorry I guess I misread your post. I think you could still be held accountable as you'd still be in possession of the pack.

Back