Poll: How Many Of You Are Bald/Balding

Vegeta999

I am banned!
interested to see how many guys on trt here are balding.

if posible, post where u are on the norwood scale, ur trt protocol, ur age, and what if anything u are doing about ur hair. thanks.

Not balding.
If I had to pick a Norwood value, it would be a 2.
250mg/wk.
I'm 40.
I shave my head with a razor and occasionally use hypoallergenic lotion to keep things healthy.

Wouldn't be much of a poll if it only had folks that are balding, now would it? (FYI: TRT doesn't cause balding, it's your genes that do.) :)

I'm about a 2. A little thin at the vertex. Just started TRT most likely caused by Propecia. I really DGAF now. I wish I had just let my hair go and kept my T.

Im a 2. just starting to lose some in the center just above my forehead.

age 38. taking 75mg every 3.5 days of t.cyp. I use a hair clippers and cut it with no attachent once a week. I shower daily but never use shampoo on it or anything else.

I'm a 6 or 7 on the Norwood scale at 43. I'm not on TRT.

From this limited dataset it looks like TRT actually prevents baldness. Why didn't someone tell me this fifteen or twenty years ago! :D

Im 28 and have been on TRT since when I was in my teens, still have a full head of hair.
My healthy bro younger than me is balding.
Genetics dude, my grandfather, may he rest in peace, still had hair at 90 years old, the other grandfather was bald on his 30s already.

39yo
Not balding
TRT for 2yrs, 250/week
If I every get there I will shave it clean, no fucks given.

been shaving it bald for over 10 years. on hrt for 8 or so. lost option to grow full hair probably about 4 years ago. could care less though... shave it and move on.

intredasting

seems a lot of guys are nw2 and just shave their head

im 19 nw2, and i plan to use proepcia along with trt and get a hair transplant to get back to nw0.5 square hairline sometime.

Sorry brother, I really hate to play devil's advocate here, but this is a battle that is not easily won. I know men in their 60's that still are trying to beat mother nature by throwing thousands upon thousands of dollars at their head.

Just seems like insanity to me. :p

Sorry brother, I really hate to play devil's advocate here, but this is a battle that is not easily won. I know men in their 60's that still are trying to beat mother nature by throwing thousands upon thousands of dollars at their head.

Just seems like insanity to me. :p

legit to a point, but we have to do all we can (for those of u who need or want a full head of hair... nothing against those who are bald and simply give zero fucks).

best way atm is really just fin and ht. swiss temples can cause regrowth as well. in the future, septiprant should be out soon, and hair cloning as well as histogen are in the works.

I had to look up what a norwood scale was. I'm a 1. No recession yet, but my paranoia tells me I've thinned a bit in the front since starting trt in November. 200mg cyp/ wk.

balding... it sucks.. wait, actually i am bald. my daughter (7) asked why I put stuff on my head because I dont have any hair, so.. I am there.

im about a 2-2a trt is 200mg test c weekly. im 42 and baldness was this way since my 20's long before trt. my father and 2 brothers were in the 6 range in their 20's so im ahead of the game lol. im like all the others though, when its too far gone im shaving it off! I have always been a hat guy anyway!

54 years old, 120mg Cyp wk., TRT for 4 years, zero balding. My problem is the opposite of some you guys. I started growing hair on my upper arms and shoulders, and my chest hair is so thick I have to trim it to keep it from tickling my neck.

54 years old, 120mg Cyp wk., TRT for 4 years, zero balding. My problem is the opposite of some you guys. I started growing hair on my upper arms and shoulders, and my chest hair is so thick I have to trim it to keep it from tickling my neck.

sounds like ur DHT has gone up. as long as you aren't getting acne or balding, DHT is your friend so it sounds like all is well, and you should just shave or wax your extra body hair (or dont, your choice lol).

legit to a point, but we have to do all we can (for those of u who need or want a full head of hair... nothing against those who are bald and simply give zero fucks).

best way atm is really just fin and ht. swiss temples can cause regrowth as well. in the future, septiprant should be out soon, and hair cloning as well as histogen are in the works.

One of my employees when to Pakistan and had a hair transplant done. He said he pays about 600 dollars for the sessions. Here in the states I hear it's about 3000+. But idk it seems to equal out with airfare and hotel etc etc lol well point is, he was bald for a very long while. They took some cells/follicles (idk wtf they did) from the hair on the back of his head and now he almost has a full head of his own hair

39, not balding,
TRT for 3 years, fluctuate between 150mg (30 weeks year) - 300mg week (22 weeks year).

Have just a little bit of receding hair line, but, full head of hair otherwise. Hair growth on neck/ears is more prevalent for me since starting HRT...but easy to do with.

Back