Poll: Your Favorite Cycle Ever

Gibsonator

I am banned!
Think this would be a popular topic... what has been your favorite cycle you have ever done? Be somewhat descriptive as in compounds/amount/duration/ai&da protocol. Why was it your favorite? What kind of gains did you make? Go...

I'll start out by saying my favorite cycle is the current one I'm running. Test e 600/wk, Deca 600/wk, 16 week cycle. Switched test e for sust on week 10 and added dbol mid week 11 and so far everything is going great. Liquidex .3 eod/prami .3 ed. 17.5 lbs up with very little fat gained. Been training 6-7 days/week eating around 4300 cals.

front load - test prop - 100 mg eod
test e - 500 mg a week
front load - Npp - 100 mg eod
Deca - 500 mg a week
front laod Mast P - 100 mg eod
Mast E - 400 mg a week

cycles i started front loading short esters with long esters have been my fav, the gains came on so much quicker and I did not have to kickstart with an oral

I figured someone would say it....tren. That would have to be my favorite too, but either tren/test or tren/test/mast. Both did me right. Nothing like feeling like a God for several weeks at a time:) As for gains, they weren't bad as I was actually on a cut both those cycles. Vascularity/muscular definition came out real nice. My favorite part is the compliments I get and the crazy ass looks in the gym. I'm bout to be adding some tren this winter to bulk with. Up calories n see how it goes.

front load - test prop - 100 mg eod
test e - 500 mg a week
front load - Npp - 100 mg eod
Deca - 500 mg a week
front laod Mast P - 100 mg eod
Mast E - 400 mg a week

cycles i started front loading short esters with long esters have been my fav, the gains came on so much quicker and I did not have to kickstart with an oral

Defiantly Going to give this a try real soon. What about front loading tren??. Lol. Doubt it. That shit is crazy enough ran regularly. Lol.

Defiantly Going to give this a try real soon. What about front loading tren??. Lol. Doubt it. That shit is crazy enough ran regularly. Lol.

you can most definitely front load Tren ace with Tren E , if you like to run longer runs of Tren E and want a faster kick in
tren A 100 mg Eod - weeks 1-5
Tren E 400 mg a week - weeks 1-12

NOT for a first time tren user of course!

personally though , i prefer shorter runs of tren Ace (don't have much use for tren e). for example, my current cycle the tren ace will be pulled by week 9 , and then Ment will be added in its place the last 5 weeks (rather then a long run of just tren e)

Last edited:
you can most definitely front load Tren ace with Tren E , if you like to run longer runs of Tren E and want a faster kick in
tren A 100 mg Eod - weeks 1-5
Tren E 400 mg a week - weeks 1-12

NOT for a first time tren user of course!

personally though , i prefer shorter runs of tren Ace (don't have much use for tren e). for example, my current cycle the tren ace will be pulled by week 9 , and then Ment will be added in its place the last 5 weeks (rather then a long run of just tren e)

I see. Thats brave. Lol. I mainly meant just ace...not really seriously tho. But I've seen guys post asking about it. Like going high dose ace to begin with first week or what ever then drop down to what ever dose u plan to run throughout. To get blood saturated faster I'd guess. I dont think id try it tho. Inrresting tho...

I see. Thats brave. Lol. I mainly meant just ace...not really seriously tho. But I've seen guys post asking about it. Like going high dose ace to begin with first week or what ever then drop down to what ever dose u plan to run throughout. To get blood saturated faster I'd guess. I dont think id try it tho. Inrresting tho...

yeah i've heard of guys doing that. in my opinion, I wouldn't front load a long ester by simply upping the dosage of the first few injections. because the absorption is so slow anyhow, your just likely to spillover and just get the negative side effects with no added benefit. BUT front loading a long ester with its short ester counterpart is where the short ester will be in and out of the body quick and do its job while the longer ester is building up.

if you planned a cycle of 500 mg of test E , and you decided the first few weeks to inject 1000mg and then go to the 500 a week . that is not near as effective as just starting with the 500 mg of test e , with 500 mg of added test prop.
the former plan will not kick in fast, and its a high enough dose to build up and spill over . where the latter plan with the test prop, you won't spill over cause the test prop will be in and out of system in a day or two

Substan 250 and D-bol ... 2 x250 mg 1 month so thats 500mg,Some Original D-bol cut into 4 halves-take 2 of those a day with nolva for 3 days.Used anavar for 1 week at 50mg before starting the D-bol/substan250.
B-12 injections 2X week for 15 days during cycle leaning to 1 shot a week tapering off for the month...A 30 day cycle it was.Gained 10 pounds after hitting a wall with the same food but couldn't no longer increase the body weight before cycle.
Food was important here,5 times a day.Bodyfat was kept low.
I would train hard for 2 weeks till some signs of over-training then jump on this cycle.Most likely doing high reps before cycling in the 25 reps range.When Cycling,the rest periods in the gym increased to 1 to 1.5/2 minutes and reps were down to 9/13 range with 15 being a hard rep and last rep.

Gibsonator will be doing some cycle like yours in a few weeks.
Test e 500mg for 12 weeks, deca 500mg for 10 weeks and a kickstart with dbol 50mg ED. Have some nolva in case of gyno.

Back