possible high free T sides? not sure what to do

Never mind....
It appears it comes to 656 pmol/l ....
Highest lab range I've seen here is up to 146 pmol /l but mostly up to 94 pmol/l on the rest of the lab companies out there.
Lol Mega u are in the big time......

I did some searches, rxlist describes the interaction as "Serious", Webmd characterizes the interaction as "Severe". A lot worse sounding than what you found, though far less detail was provided. What site is yours from?

This is interesting for sure. I had no idea there was an interaction between the two. I was actually on both adex and Nolva/tamox for 3+ years. I always felt like I had to take more adex than the average guy to keep my E2 under control while on the Nolva. Guess this might be why. I am not in perfect health by any means, but I'm also not dead. Like Mega said, taking both won't kill you.

I have since gotten off the Nolva, and interestingly enough, the dose of adex I was on for 3+ years is actually now crashing my E2. Guess there is some truth to this.

-Jim

This is interesting for sure. I had no idea there was an interaction between the two. I was actually on both adex and Nolva/tamox for 3+ years. I always felt like I had to take more adex than the average guy to keep my E2 under control while on the Nolva. Guess this might be why. I am not in perfect health by any means, but I'm also not dead. Like Mega said, taking both won't kill you.

I have since gotten off the Nolva, and interestingly enough, the dose of adex I was on for 3+ years is actually now crashing my E2. Guess there is some truth to this.

-Jim

Good info, may I ask why you were taking both?

Never mind....
It appears it comes to 656 pmol/l ....
Highest lab range I've seen here is up to 146 pmol /l but mostly up to 94 pmol/l on the rest of the lab companies out there.
Lol Mega u are in the big time......

at that conversion mine is 908 pmol/L :eek:

On a related note, which privatemdlabs.com test do you recommend if you want prolactin and shbg?

It seems to me that the packages are a much better deal than the individual tests. Prolactin and SHBG separately are $100. Add this to the male hormone panel and you're at $272, when you could get the althletic anti-aging panel for $350 which includes a bunch more stuff like CRP, insulin, dhea and urinalysis...

Good info, may I ask why you were taking both?

Dr was going for a restart. This would have been my third restart in 10 years, so this one was drawn out over a much longer period. First restart was 1 month. Second was a few months. This third one drew out for years, where at the tail end, I was on something like 2.5mg Nolva EOD.

Nolva was actually kicking my testosterone too high, 900+, causing me elevated E. Adex was used to control the E/sides.

-Jim

I have similar results to you OP. Been on TRT for 6 months @ 125mg/wk.

My SHBG was 21 pre TRT, and is been slowly dropping down to 13 (15-50).

My calculated free testosterone is also high. 1,545 (peak), 652 (trough) (260-740). Also have FAI (free androgen index) 204% (15-100%).

Back