Post cycle therapy (pct) Clomid Advice?

Lance1

PCT Clomid Advice?

Just wondering, as a first-time user of Clomid, whether or not to frontload the dosages or take the same dosage each day (eg.50mg) throughout the 4 weeks PCT. Is it too much of a risk with the sides if i frontload and if not what dosages do you guys recommend for PCT?

Its perfectly safe to do a front load starting with a dose of 300mg, then 100mg, then 50mg, and then 50mg every second day until done. Or you could do it differently but that is one way you could do it.

Lance1 said:
Just wondering, as a first-time user of Clomid, whether or not to frontload the dosages or take the same dosage each day (eg.50mg) throughout the 4 weeks PCT. Is it too much of a risk with the sides if i frontload and if not what dosages do you guys recommend for PCT?

Are you running anything else with it during your post cycle therapy (pct)? I personally would run it as follows:

Weeks 1-2: 100mgs of clomid per day
Weeks 3-4: 50mgs of clomid per day

I just have the researchology clomid on hand for PCT. I just figured because i'm taking 300mg of cypionate for 9 weeks that I only needed clomid or nolva. Do you think taking clomid alone is sufficient for this low dose test cycle or should I also order nolva as well?

Lance1 said:
Do you think taking clomid alone is sufficient for this low dose test cycle or should I also order nolva as well?

Yes, it should be sufficient in my opinion.

Back