Post cycle therapy (pct) Post - Interesting

marc4311

PCT Post - Interesting

What do you vets think of this post? It was on another forum - AGAIN this is not me saying it...

"Why Take Nolvadex?
I know this opens up a can of worms for some people, but I'm going to get it out one more time.

There is no reason to take Nolvadex other than to treat gynecomastia. THE END.

It DOES NOT restore the hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . I repeat, it DOES NOT restore hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - .

Maybe you didn't read that right. IT DOES NOT RESTORE THE hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - .

I know the typical answers. Let's address them.

"It's what everyone does."

Yeah, well a lot of people do lots of stupid . Next.

" If it doesn't work why is it always recommended."

Good point. It's always recommended because it was the first form of post cycle therapy (pct) -- discovered by Dan Duchaine who realized that an anti breast tumore medication can prevent gynecomastia. He was right. he also admitted it was a ty drug with lots of negative side effects. But back then, deca and dbol was the most por stack and gynecomastia was pretty prevalent. This morphed into people thinking it was an essential part of post cycle therapy (pct).

"It works for me!"

Are you sure? Most people THINK something worked because they didn;t get the feared side effects. It's like THINKING a homeopathic medicine helped if you didn't get the flu. NO. You just didn't get a flu. The homeopathic did nothing. Maybe...MAYBE, if your estrogen is low, it'll help Libido since it adds estrogen. (People mistakenly think estrogen is HIGH after a cycle, but that's not necessarily the case). More often than not, it destroys Libido.

And by the way, since Clomid is almost an exact strucural clone of nolva, the same prinls can be applied.

And the ever por...

"Here's a study."

Most people don't know how to read studies, otherwise they'd see how flawed they are. They do however love to POST them. There is not a single case where testosterone was elevated and sta elevated so please DO NOT post studies because they WILL NOT show that and I'm not in the mood to explain it for the hundredth time.

And of course, I'm accused of wanting to push my products. I've even been called irresponsible. That es me off.

Look, I don't just buy products and tell people not to use proper medication when needed. I'm not an . The products were designed specifically to help the body restore the hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . Just because something is a medicine doesn't make it more legit - especially since it is not a medicine to help suppressed hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - 's. It's an anti breast cancer medicine.

Now, it doesn't make me one single cent whether you use Nolvadex or not. If you like it, fine. You should still use the supps because they'll only help. I'm just seeing a lot of noobs lately that sound like their knowledge is from 1990 literature.

Change comes slowly.

End of rant. It just really gets to me when I see people misinformed and other misinformed people giving more misinformation. Nolvadex sucks and is unnecessary. No one who has done a proper post cycle therapy (pct) without it ever says they'd go back to using nolva. It really just sucks."

Is this guy a Muppet or is the knock on Nolva warranted?

Back