Post Cycle

Eze

I have been reading alot of posts lately about post cycle therapy. I thought that EVERYONE did the traditional clomid therapy: 300mg (1 day), 100mg (10 days), 50mg (10 days). I noticed that there are some people doing otherwise and still keeping the majority of their gains.

What do you guys use post cycle to help keep your gains????

nolva. but after viewing the numerous recent threads on post cycle recovery, I'm gonna run a combined nolva/clomid post cycle next time

well, when I ran just nolva on post cycle I did it like this: 2 weeks 40 mg then 2 weeks at 20 mg. Now I think I will be running nolva at 20 mg for 3 weeks, along with half as much clomid. For example, Day 1 150 mg clomid, Day 2-12 50 mg. Day 13-21 25 mg

easto, my post cycle will consist of ,nolva,creatine,glutamine,10 ius slin post workout.

not sure on the dosage of the nolva yet. still looking into it

I think with my cycle, I am going to run the Nolva and clomid combo. I hear that acne isn't as bad, I don't want to turn into a sissy. LOL!

RoadHouse said:
hcg last two weeks followed by nolva/clomid/slin

what dosages are you going to take the nolva/clomid at RH? I'm doing the combined nolva/clomid therapy and I'm trying to get some feedback on what everyone suggests

When i did it, I cut my normal clomid dosage in half, then used 40% mgs of the lcomid i was using, so it looked like:

Day 1
150mg c, 60mg nolva
Day 2-4
100mg c, 40mg nolva
Day 5-10
50 mg clomid, 20 mg nolva
Day 12-15
25mg clomid, 10mg nolva

RoadHouse said:
When i did it, I cut my normal clomid dosage in half, then used 40% mgs of the lcomid i was using, so it looked like:

Day 1
150mg c, 60mg nolva
Day 2-4
100mg c, 40mg nolva
Day 5-10
50 mg clomid, 20 mg nolva
Day 12-15
25mg clomid, 10mg nolva

Back