post gyno surgery fat gains?

goku_kakarot77

hi guys gyno surgery about 6 weeks ago,, getting back in gym and juice soon, but im starting to get fat around my chest and under armpits areas, not nice look to my chest.. is this normal, i assume once i start eating well and train and some supplementation is should go away.. my diet did go bad

peace

its your diet man. If you had lipo too why risk gaining the fat back? start eating better.

By the way i had my gyno cut out and it came back, I have a fucking nice size knot in my left pec even with arimidex. Just as big as the first one. Not trying to scare you but make sure you use your estrogen blockers. What sucks is my gyno came back between cycles. fuck fuck fuck fuck shit

6 weeks should be plenty down time. plenty time start gaining weight too. how big were the glands? i love watching youtube vids of docs pulling those suckers out. i want to keep mine from the next surgery.

also my nips dont protrude and not pink like before and cone shaped like before my nips are tight and right ahs no sensitivity and elft has some but they itch too i assume healing, chest gone saggier cause of the fat gain,

is this normal

U will be fine and U should tighten back up once diet is back and training resumes alongside AAS. Nips should get better as U heal too.

Itchy is normal, they are not cone shaped because the doctor removed the hard round glands that were making them stick out in the first place. Numb is normal, some people never regain feeling, some people have hypersensitivity after. Mine still aren't as sensitive as before.

What are the specifics of your surgery, all gyno surgeries are NOT the same. Some people have lipo only, some people have the glands removed and NO lipo... some people get glands removed and have lipo.

If you had lipo, I can see why skin is sagging some. If he just cut the glands out then I do not. Did he have you wear a compression vest?

Itchy is normal, they are not cone shaped because the doctor removed the hard round glands that were making them stick out in the first place. Numb is normal, some people never regain feeling, some people have hypersensitivity after. Mine still aren't as sensitive as before.

What are the specifics of your surgery, all gyno surgeries are NOT the same. Some people have lipo only, some people have the glands removed and NO lipo... some people get glands removed and have lipo.

If you had lipo, I can see why skin is sagging some. If he just cut the glands out then I do not. Did he have you wear a compression vest?

hey bro, he removed most the gland and breast tissue pretty much nearly all of it, and he DID do lip under and around pecs and still im wearing compression vest now like my 6th week on it,

my saggy skin look could ahve been lipo u think? very swollen and puffy in those ares where he lipo

the gland can in some % turn back, not as before, but it can.

the gland is simply fat-cell which increase under the nipps. but after a total removal it need almost 1 year to be like normal gland.

yse proper Serm and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to avoid it in futur.

and yes, the diet the main point, welltimes, in the gyno issues.

Back