Gynecomastia Removal Log

Mycelium

I had gyno due to side effects from epilepsy medications. I am all about information so I'm putting this out here for all to see. Don't control your estrogen and this could be you. My estrogen was inside normal limits during development over the last several years.

I've been developing gyno for about a decade basically. Nipple soreness, swelling, sensativity, itching. I have had severe development which included red rings around my nipples and my shirt rubbing them felt like scratching a sun burn. Development came and went with medications.

Once breast tissue has developed it does not go away. The best comparison I heard from a doctors was it's similar to an erection. When estrogen is elevated the tissue gets bigger. Once it returns to normal levels the tissue is still there it just loses size and firmness.

I had a ping pong ball sized mass removed from the right side and a slightly smaller mass removed from the left. I also had lipo to remove fat deposits associated with the breast development. Doctor was worried Ibwould have voids under my nipples so I got the added lipo luckily! I've posted several pics and my avi displays my gyno pretty well. I have a ore surgery pic but it keeps failing to load.

Surgery was done by a University doctor at a Veterans Administration hospital in the US Monday morning at 8 a.m.

Obviously don't remember the surgery. Post surgery my IV arm felt worse than my chest. It felt like I had each joint dislocated from being strapped above my head. Shoulder, elbow and wrist were killing me for about 3 hours and several doses of pain meds. Morphine in surgery recovery and hydromorphone/dilaudid back in my room. It was gone by the end of the day. I couldn't feel any pain in my chest but was still holding my arm. I thought itbwas my IV but the doctor said it can happen from it being in whatever position they strapped it during surgery.

My chest area was ON FIRE!! Obviously the pain meds took care of it. As the original pain meds wore off tingling and burning in my nipples were the first sign. A deep ache in my arm pits and whole chest burning was back before the next dose of pain meds. Pain meds are 2mg dilaudid every 6 hours. As of today I am at 8 hours and the burning sensation as well as tingling returns. Armpits still ache. The drainage tubes burn as well.

Compression vest 24 hours a day. Drainage tubes are a "to be determined" based on drainage. About 25ml the first day. Mostly blood but slightly watered down. Today 15ml which came in the watered down blood and a clear fluid.

Itching and tingling have been going on even after taking meds. This evening my nipples were tickelling and kinda felt like air bubbles going over them. The drainage holes itch.

No pain killers. Sleeping in a chair so I don't lay on these drainage tubes is getting old. Can't sleep very well. I laid over on one and the pain woke me up and it was sore ON THE INSIDE for the entire day.

Here is a pic of the drainage tube. Hopefully these will come out tomorrow so I can quit wearing the compression vest, quit carrying drainage bulbs around in my pockets and sleep like a normal person again.

Drainage tubes pulled Monday. I didn't realize there was about 6" of tube inside. The first one made me queezy feeling it come out. Very little pain. My armpits ache once in a while. Doc saod its lymph nodes. Lots of itching and my nipples tingle with nerves reconnecting. Still restricted to carry a gallon of milk and keeping heart rate down but daily activities and range of motion are encouraged. I still wear a compression vest all day except shower time to keep any type of fluid build up from happening. Surgery + 10 days.

View attachment 567775

I lucked out and got the surgery done by a university doctor with a lot of experience. I'm pretty open with pic because I'm mostly posting for epileptics. My only statmentabout sourcing is for TRT go to IMT to support the boards. Other than that there are plenty of "health clinics" for it if someone cant get it scripted. As far as UGL "no source talk allowed".

those scaled out pretty good and show a very good comparison of pre and post OP.

Last edited:
Cool...thanks for posting about the gyno surgery b/c I need to have a little done myself. So the avatar pic is what you look like after? I tried clicking on it, but those images don't go to full size. I need to have a consult and see what options I have. I took something called Tagamet for heart burn in the 90s and it caused mine. I'm on TRT and there has been some additional growth, but for me I just have saggy boobs if I lean over. If I'm standing they look OK. But I feel the extra fat in them when i run or do sports which I hate.

Back