post injection pain/soreness in my knees

hammer53

Chief SmackaHoe
been taking 2 ml @ 450mg/ml supertest, 3 ml @ 200mg/ml eq per week (both stealth labs), M/Th injections

2 weeks in a row, injections to my glutes, the corresponding knee is very sore and hurts like a bi@tch the day after! no previous type pains on any past cycles, all similar compounds, but first time with EQ.

Not training related. Is it the EQ? any reasons? any similar occurences?

thanks!

that is strange. You injected your glute and have a pain in your knee. I'm not sure how that would be related but look forward to hearing some ideas on this one. Good luck man.

It is strange. Possibly just a coincidence, but maybe stealth EQ is messing with my joints/knees??? Looking for similar stories if they are out there.

I'm thinking more to do with joints than injecting. I mean, sometimes my injections are painful 4-5 inches below where I injected, but not in my knee.

The EQ is drying out Ur joints for sure. My training partner had the same issue with EQ, his was in his elbows, knees, and ankles. He stopped and the sides ceased about 2 weeks later. Some individuals cannot run EQ, I suggest U stop bumpin it, and see what happens. I bet Ur knee stop hurtin.

Thx that's what I figured. I got deca n tren to but wanted to wait on using them. I using the eq to cut the supertest, the pain from the test alone is worse than the pain in my knees wight now so ill keep going for a few more weeks, then switch it up.

Back