post pct bloods, low test, elevated liv enzymes

ausmusclebound

hello all, im hoping to get some advice on some blood work as Im finding it very difficult getting answers from doctors. even ordering blood has been a huge pain in the ass they didnt order the e2 lh even when I ask for it.

im 31 yrs old

cycle was 750mg test e 12wks
400mg eq 12wks
400mg deca 12weeks

25mg dbol/25mg adrol per day for 3 week

pct was 14 days after last shot of test
clomid 100mg 7 days then 50mg for 3 weeks
nolva 20mg/day for 4 weeks

that ended about 2 months ago

I had bloods done at wk 4 of cycle and had slightly elevated liver enzymes
ast 65u/l <41
alt 60 u/l <51
ggtp was fine at 25u/l <50

cholesterol was high 6.6 mmol/L total

they didn't bother checking estrogen,test and I forgot to ask.

And my current blood work which included a male hormone panel, I asked for estrogen but they didn't do it.

ast 49 U/L <41
ALT 66 U/L <51
ggtp 54 U/L <50

this time around urea was also slightly raised 9.0 mmol/l (2.5 - 8.0)

testosterone 5.6 nmol/L (8.0 - 30.0)
SHGB 17 nmol/L (17 - 66)
Free test 146 pmol/L (170 - 500)

cholesterol was fine

I am getting FSH, LH, oestradiol, progesterone checked over the next week
but in the meantime should I be worried?
thanks to all who took the time to read my post.

Yes. You should be worried. Your TT and Free T are low. You need your LH and FSH numbers.

What were you at before you cycled? Knowing your baseline is helpful.

unfortunately I don't have a baseline to go by, I will get LH and FSH result in a few days time. if they are low what would be the plan to rectify? should i wait to they have improved b4 cycling again? what about the liv values? thanks

labs are back
FSH 1 IU/L (1-8)
Luteinizing Hormone <1 IU/L (2-8)
oestradiol 169 pmol/L (<150)

doc suggested waiting 3 months and rechecking, I said that was unacceptable, so he referred me to a endo which I cant see till the 8th jan

should I start TRT on my own accord? I have clomid, letro and test E on hand, and hcg on order.

Last edited:
You are shut down. Wait to see the endo. It is just Jan 8.

You need to either do a restart and hope it works or get on TRT. I would push to try the restart. Make sure the endo has a lot of experience with restart protocols. Keep in mind that IMT, the forum sponsor, does have a lot of experience. Call them and see what they can do to help you.

You are shut down. Wait to see the endo. It is just Jan 8.

You need to either do a restart and hope it works or get on TRT. I would push to try the restart. Make sure the endo has a lot of experience with restart protocols. Keep in mind that IMT, the forum sponsor, does have a lot of experience. Call them and see what they can do to help you.

it will be hard to find an experienced endo in Australia. steroid use is quite rare here, but I will wait and see what they say.
I plan on cycling steroids for the next ten years, would it still be advisable to push for a restart? or just jump on trt?
honestly I lose a lot of strength during pct so trt seems like a attractive option at this point in time to maintain any gains I get on cycle.
thanks for the advice megatron I really appreciate it man.

Shit, that's bad. Usually no recovery when you're that low. Who are you asking for bloods, they sound incompetent or they just dont give a shit? Start doing research on trt. Good luck. Looks like your cycle fucked your shit up permanently. You NEED lh fsh values. We still dont know if its the testes or the pituatary that is shut down. If your lh is really high it means your brain is trying to get the balls to make test but the balls are not working. If the lh fsh is low then the balls might still work and hcg could help.

If aas shut you down this hard, its only going to be worse with more. If you are thaf commited to aas and looking at possible permanent shutdown then trt is probably the path for you. You WILL be a slave to the needle. When the zombie apocalypse comes you better have a lifetime of test stockpiled up :)

it will be hard to find an experienced endo in Australia. steroid use is quite rare here

just about everyone in aus is juicing. as for you still being shutdown you started pct way too early. by the time you finished pct is when you should of really been starting. 2 weeks out from a cycle like that and your levels would still be way above baseline. the standard "wait 2 weeks after last pin" is bullshit. you wonder why theres so many "help pct failed threads"

anyway man go for a restart. i hope you get back to decent numbers. all the best.

it will be hard to find an experienced endo in Australia. steroid use is quite rare here, but I will wait and see what they say.
I plan on cycling steroids for the next ten years, would it still be advisable to push for a restart? or just jump on trt?
honestly I lose a lot of strength during pct so trt seems like a attractive option at this point in time to maintain any gains I get on cycle.
thanks for the advice megatron I really appreciate it man.

I am on TRT. Wish I wasn't. I dont want to pin the rest of my life. I wish I could have my Natty T back.

Looking at your cycle/PCT timing I would say that you were still pretty shutdown when you started, and for much of your PCT. to only wait two weeks before beginning pct for a cycle that consists of deca and EQ doesn't seem long enough to me. EQ won't shut you down as hard as deca, but it has an even longer ester and it is still a strong enough compound to keep you from recovering, especially if you are sensitive to begin with, which it seems you are seeing as its been another two months and you still have such low numbers.

The fact that your numbers are still so low after two additional months is concerning, with or without an effective PCT, one would hope to be more recovered than that after two months, but like I said, I believe that your PCT was rather ineffective given its timing in relation to when you stopped your compounds. Before considering TRT or spending huge money on an endo I would consider running an HCG blast and another PCT.

My suggestion:

2,000iu's eod for 10 days(5 pins total-10,000iu's of hcg total)

Then begin PCT(elongated pct)

Clomid 100/100/50/50/50/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Some might say this is alittle overkill, but clearly your system isn't going to help the restart on your own so it's going to need something pretty aggressive. Also, overkill or not, it's better to really give it a fair shot at a restart than to be on TRT the rest of your life, right?

Looking at your cycle/PCT timing I would say that you were still pretty shutdown when you started, and for much of your PCT. to only wait two weeks before beginning pct for a cycle that consists of deca and EQ doesn't seem long enough to me. EQ won't shut you down as hard as deca, but it has an even longer ester and it is still a strong enough compound to keep you from recovering, especially if you are sensitive to begin with, which it seems you are seeing as its been another two months and you still have such low numbers.

The fact that your numbers are still so low after two additional months is concerning, with or without an effective PCT, one would hope to be more recovered than that after two months, but like I said, I believe that your PCT was rather ineffective given its timing in relation to when you stopped your compounds. Before considering TRT or spending huge money on an endo I would consider running an HCG blast and another PCT.

My suggestion:

2,000iu's eod for 10 days(5 pins total-10,000iu's of hcg total)

Then begin PCT(elongated pct)

Clomid 100/100/50/50/50/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Some might say this is alittle overkill, but clearly your system isn't going to help the restart on your own so it's going to need something pretty aggressive. Also, overkill or not, it's better to really give it a fair shot at a restart than to be on TRT the rest of your life, right?

to see an endo quickly I will have to go through the private sector, he said through the public system it could take 3 months.
maybe I should book in for 3 months and try the above restart protocol. thoughts?

that's one scary thread ..
as everyone told u , ur timing for PCT wasnt that good.. looks like u lost a week from ur pct due to deca... and u made things worst by not adding hcg to ur protocol on cycle.
try a restart . hope its gonna elevate ur fucked up levels. good luck man

that's one scary thread ..
as everyone told u , ur timing for PCT wasnt that good.. looks like u lost a week from ur pct due to deca... and u made things worst by not adding hcg to ur protocol on cycle.
try a restart . hope its gonna elevate ur fucked up levels. good luck man

I was really surprised when I got the results, ive lost a bit of strength but im not suffering muscle fatigue post training, my balls are like 95% back to normal size and ive been shooting PR size loads in the bedroom.

I was really surprised when I got the results, ive lost a bit of strength but im not suffering muscle fatigue post training, my balls are like 95% back to normal size and ive been shooting PR size loads in the bedroom.

Brother, between blood work and "how u feel" as an indication for where u stand, I'm telling u blood panel is more accurate.
Libido , morning woods isn't an indicator for healthy test levels.. Keep that in mind..

Back