Post your Cutting CYCLE!!

currently sitting at about 210.
bf is very low.(still even though im trying to do a bulk)

5 foot 11.
approx 4 cycles prior to this ..(test..test/deca....test/tren..test/var)

anyway.. i just want to see everyone cutting cycles and see what you reccomend.

Im working on getting my problem areas biggers at the moment but starting around may i want to cut regardless and tighen up for summer.

Keep in mind i can get ANYTHING, so list any product you think is great.

Whatever you did previously looks like it worked... Not sure what else to tell you.

The best cut cycle available IMO is Test/Tren/Var.

thankyou..

i was just trying to get others opinions..

i was looking into primo.masteron. and something along those lines maybe tritren

Masteron is a great drug for cutting. No water retention, plently anabolic, and it's not harsh like Tren. I think that Primo is a good idea but unless you have the coin to run 600-800mg/wk it's not worth it....

Consider 150mg EOD Test P, 100mg EOD of both Tren and Mast. Might serve as the best case scenario for you.

Weeks 1-12: Testosterone Propionate @ 100mg/EOD
Weeks 7-12: Oral Stanozolol @ 50mg/day

Weeks 1-14: Arimidex @ .25mg/E3D

PCT: (Weeks 13-16)
Nolvadex @ 20mg/day for first 2 weeks
Nolvadex @ 10mg/day for last 2 weeks

Will also add milk thistle starting 2 weeks before Winstrol (winny), running until 2 weeks after winny.

Was thinking of adding Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) weeks 3-12, but I think I will save for next cycle as this cycle really isn't that harsh. Nolva should help me recover just fine.

I know most will recommend tren with Winstrol (winny), but IMO as long as I'm using enough arimidex to keep bloat down I should be good.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I'm distracted by your phone.....my wife has that EXACT same pattern on hers.....not that I'm trying to imply anything ;)

Shit man.. i forgot to give it back to her after our session last night. tell her i will give it back to her this week!!

Just kidding bro!!

thanks everyone for the imput thus far.

this bulk cycle isnt going as planned. got new diet written out today actually and will be implementing tomarow.

You'd be a shitload bigger/heavier if you worked those wheels. Nice upper build though, at least from the front.

AS for cycles, there is no cutting cycle really. You can cut or bulk on any cycle as diet is what dictates how cut/bulk you get. But i would say test/tren is all you need. And squats. :D

btw, why do guys feel the need to wear gay underwear when they post pics. Shorts would have been fine. :D

I've been tossing around the idea of a 12-16 weeker of Test E and Androhard but can't decide when I want to start... End of March or Early May... only time will tell. If I'm where I want to be by the end of March maybe then...

i thought they call em panties.

i think that's the other word straight men use to refer to them. it's like chinese food in china... it's just food.

then again, i don't pretend to know more than you on this particular subject. so i guess i'll just smile and nod.

i think that's the other word straight men use to refer to them. it's like chinese food in china... it's just food.

then again, i don't pretend to know more than you on this particular subject. so i guess i'll just smile and nod.

yeah, stick to knowledge about gay men... thats what you're good at.

Back