potentialy incorrect label or what????

Inquirer

Guys,
I have been using an UGL Test E 300 for 3 weeks now and am on week 8 of Test and Deca cycle. I had to switch to the UGL test because I ran out of what i had been using. Here is the deal, I have felt very tired, way more aggressive, worse oily skin, extremely painful injection areas, bad leg twitches, no sex drive which is very odd and had a respectable growth spurt without changing diet any. Is there any chance this Test E isnt Test E but something else. Maybe Prop or who knows what. I have been on 600mg a week for 3 weeks with this stuff and it just feels way different. I havent increased doses or changed anything throughout the entire cycle. what do you think.

sounds like it could possibly be tren. if that's the case, your source is accidentally selling you something that typically costs more to produce than test.

goiterjoe said:
sounds like it could possibly be tren. if that's the case, your source is accidentally selling you something that typically costs more to produce than test.
Well i always wanted to try Tren. I forgot to add i am always sweeting my ass off also, if that helps identify the substance. I dont think Tren and Deca will make for a good cycle with no Test.

It's possible but unless the stuff is able to be tested for accuracy you are in the best position to determine if it is or is not what it is supposed to be.

Aboot said:
It's possible but unless the stuff is able to be tested for accuracy you are in the best position to determine if it is or is not what it is supposed to be.
I am my own human guinea pig :Pat:

Like any other illegal drug, steroids have been forced to be produced and purchased underground. This means there is no enforced guidelines for their production and it's a risk we all take when purchasing products from UGL's. It puts you in a pickle because there could be serious consequences of dosing one thing when it is in fact another substance altogether.

It's hard to say because I have peronsally felt all those side effects from test only, and many have experienced them from tren as well. I guess there's not much you can do but keep goin and hope you don't get shutdown hard.

If you don't trust it, drop it. Go with your gut.

If you have the ability to get it tested do so. If you think it is tren and are already putting deca in you, the addition of the tren will more than likely make your dick absolutely useless. I feel for ya, man. Thats a tough spot to be in.

Thought about it more and it just doesnt feel like Test to me. I am having different reactions to this substance. I have 4 weeks left of this cycle and am going try a different bottle of his Test. If I get the same reaction, i guess this cycle is over early.

Does it smell/taste like tren, bc when i use tren i can smell it and sometimes get an awful taste in my mouth.

dcorti01 said:
Does it smell/taste like tren, bc when i use tren i can smell it and sometimes get an awful taste in my mouth.
Dont know, I will check into that. The only reason i think it may be Tren actualy is because I inject it every mon and thur and I find the day after each injection, i am sweeting, dead tired and one angry SOB. never felt like this over Test.

Back