powerlifting links

lol ... dieting sucks :D

site is good, i watched a few of those videos.... of course mule was impressive .. really impressive...

Kyle M really impressed me too.. he doesn't seem like that big of a guy (hes def . big though lol ).. but he was lifting a lot of weight.

da dawg ... do you compete?

Bruce.. didn't even see your post b4.. i musta skipped it lol ... nice post

0nyx said:
lol ... dieting sucks :D

site is good, i watched a few of those videos.... of course mule was impressive .. really impressive...

Kyle M really impressed me too.. he doesn't seem like that big of a guy (hes def . big though lol ).. but he was lifting a lot of weight.

da dawg ... do you compete?

Bruce.. didn't even see your post b4.. i musta skipped it lol ... nice post
no competing right now , i cant get healthy enough to compete , but i will eventually ;)
one of my partners has a meet the next 2 weeks [ deadlift only ] hes a 160 pounds or so and will pull on up in the 500s

DADAWG said:
no competing right now , i cant get healthy enough to compete , but i will eventually ;)
one of my partners has a meet the next 2 weeks [ deadlift only ] hes a 160 pounds or so and will pull on up in the 500s

now thats the type of shit i like to hear :eek:

im only 150 lbs... so ppl like that seem more realistic to me...
ill never be the size of pullin or mule

nothing personal , jsut curious, does ur partner use juice?:40oz:

whats ur weight ?

lol1 more.. how are the powerlifting meets classified...

like whats the weight ranges for each group?

0nyx said:
now thats the type of shit i like to hear :eek:

im only 150 lbs... so ppl like that seem more realistic to me...
ill never be the size of pullin or mule

nothing personal , jsut curious, does ur partner use juice?:40oz:

whats ur weight ?

lol1 more.. how are the powerlifting meets classified...

like whats the weight ranges for each group?
weight classes in pounds for men
114/123/142/165/181/198/220/242/275/308/SHW
my partners natural , some of the others are a 220 lifter witha world record in the apf/aapf [ deadlift ] , and a guy who at one time help a world record in bench at either 142 or 165 , i cant remember which lol . my weight usually runs 250-300 , im lean at 250 and a lard ass at300
:D

Wow amazing description all over.I really find this community a good

one as this holds enormous amount of information on fitness issues and concerns.

Thanks and belated New Year wishes.

any of y'all tried wendler's 5-3-1? me and a buddy are doing it now and it fucking rules dudes. seems like you don't get enough rep's on your base workouts(bench, squat, military press, deadlift) but it fucking works.

Back