Pramipexole – The Best Dopamine Agonist

RUI-products

Official Sponsor
Dopamine Agonist? I thought Prami controlled prolactin in research subjects? That’s right it does, however it does so by acting as a dopamine agonist. Dopamine and Prolactin have an inversely proportional relationship. Meaning if Dopamine is high – Prolactin will be low. Use of a Dopamine agonist has proven the preferred method in several studies and in practical research applications to lower Prolactin levels. So what makes Prami the BEST?

Well first let’s look at Prolactin and what its effects are in research subjects. Prolactin is a hormone released by the pituitary gland. It induces lactation and combined with excess estrogen will encourage breast tissue growth (gyno in male research subjects). It is also responsible for the refractory period, the time which it takes a make to fully recover after sexual activity to be able to perform the act again. Obviously it plays a key role in sexual function, or dysfunction.

The main reason for use of a dopamine agonist in research subjects is 2 fold. 1- To avoid any breast issues in male research subjects and to avoid sexual dysfunction. The agonist activity on dopamine receptors lowers prolactin levels sufficiently to help with these effects. So what makes Prami the best? Well dopamine agonists act on the d2 and d3 receptors both. Prami, however, in addition to exerting potent effect on d2 receptors has a 7 times higher affinity for the d3 receptor than any other dopamine agonist. Well the d3 receptor is responsible for males’ sexual interest, sexual arousal, and sexual function. Prami will not only lower overall prolactin levels in research subjects, it will agonize the very receptor responsible for playing a key role in male sexual function. It does this 7x more than any other dopamine agonist. Prami crushes sexual dysfunction.

Other benefits of Prami include a neuroprotective effect. Offsetting effects of neurodegenerative diseases (ie parkisons , alzheimers).
It has been shown to elevate mood and stave off depression in research subjects.

Where as bromocriptine and cabergoline have been associated in studies with increased cardiac incidents – this is not the case with Pramipexole. In fact in the very same study it was found that with Pramipexole, “ no such increases were observed for nonergot-derived drugs-Pramipexole.”

Prami also induces a 2 hr increase im GH release im research subjects. A GH increase statistically significant enough to be repeatedly noted and mentioned in several studies as a demonstrated effect.

When administered to research subjects properly, slowly increasing amount administered till desired dose is reached. Prami is an extremely well tolerated research compound which will illicit all the benefits mentioned above. It truly is the best Dopamine Agonist for our research purposes.

Check it out >> Liquid Prami 60mL 1mg/mL

Refs:
*ZAO DUNG LING, HEATHER C. ROBIE, CHONG WAI TONG, and PAUL M. CARVEYNeuropharmacology Research Laboratories, Departments of Pharmacology (Z.D.L., H.C.R., C.W.T., P.M.C.) and Neurological Sciences(Z.D.L., P.M.C.), Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center, Chicago, IllinoisAccepted for publication November 11, 1998 This paper is available online at Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
* http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/289/1/202.full.pdf
*Cancer and Sexual Health - John P. Mulhall - Google Books
*Neuroendocrine and side effect profile of pramipexole, a new dopamine receptor agonist, in humans.Schilling JC, Adamus WS, Palluk R.Human Pharmacology Centre, Boehringer Ingelheim KG, Germany. PMID: 1350237 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
* Effects of the dopamine agonist pramipexole on depression, anhedonia and motor functioning in Parkinson's disease.Lemke MR, Brecht HM, Koester J, Reichmann H.Center of Psychiatry and Neurology, Rhine Clinic Bonn, Germany. mr.lemke@lvr.de PMID: 16814808 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
* Pre-clinical studies of pramipexole: clinical relevance.Hubble JP.Department of Neurology, The Ohio State University Parkinson's Disease Center, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA. PMID: 11054154 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Liquid Prami 60mL 1mg/mL

Yet, another great article by RUI. It's reassuring to know that a company like RUI actually knows their products and industry.

Is prami better to use than cabergoline?

Yet, another great article by RUI. It's reassuring to know that a company like RUI actually knows their products and industry.

Is prami better to use than cabergoline?

Id say so yes. I like prami...stuff just works. Reading this makes me feel better about using it.

Start off low. Like .25mg right before bed. Slowly work up to 1mg/day over like say 3 weeks.

I've been on a cycle with Test/Deca and after 5 weeks or so started to experience that low libido. I found a source for Caber that could get me it fast, and it seems to be helping. I also ordered the Liquid Prami from RUI.

Questions:
1) I decided to stop the Caber and Start the Prami. Will this be OK? I've only taken Prami for 2 days so I want to make sure I am not breaking any rules. Now in Week 8 of my cycle and it's 4 more of Deca.

2) The dosing of Prami is ORAL correct? I read about someone that injected it and it through me. First night I took, .5 ml which is .5 mg. Dreams were insane so next night I dropped it to .3 ml and seemed better.

3) Do I take it every day? My plan was to get to .5 ml per day and just keep it there. Is that a good dosage and should I keep it there for the entire cycle? I've read .5 mg twice a week also, so a bit confused here.

4) How long would it take to be effective against my sexual disfunction shall we call it?

5) Should I continue it during post cycle therapy (pct). Seems to be some mixed opinions on this.

6) One more, mine is almost purple in color with a Kool Aid kind of smell and taste. Is that normal?

Oh, I am taking 700 test / 400 Deca weekly. I am 49 years old so maybe that is why I shut down faster. LOL

Thanks so much for any help/opinions

Kevin

Last edited:
I've been on a cycle with Test/Deca and after 5 weeks or so started to experience that low libido. I found a source for Caber that could get me it fast, and it seems to be helping. I also ordered the Liquid Prami from RUI.

Questions:
1) I decided to stop the Caber and Start the Prami. Will this be OK? I've only taken Prami for 2 days so I want to make sure I am not breaking any rules. Now in Week 8 of my cycle and it's 4 more of Deca.
Yes it is fine to switch. I highly rec RUI's prami

2) The dosing of Prami is ORAL correct? I read about someone that injected it and it through me. First night I took, .5 ml which is .5 mg. Dreams were insane so next night I dropped it to .3 ml and seemed better.
its for ORAL! 0.25-0.5mg /ml is all you need. *pre-bed is a good idea* some dose it ed some eod other 2X a week. I rec eod unless you feel you need more.

3) Do I take it every day? My plan was to get to .5 ml per day and just keep it there. Is that a good dosage and should I keep it there for the entire cycle? I've read .5 mg twice a week also, so a bit confused here.
yes its a good dose 0.25-0.5
4) How long would it take to be effective against my sexual disfunction shall we call it?
It can vary but id say give it about 2 weeks

5) Should I continue it during post cycle therapy (pct). Seems to be some mixed opinions on this.
NO hormones should be cleared out by PCT stop Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and Prami at start of pct.

6) One more, mine is almost purple in color with a Kool Aid kind of smell and taste. Is that normal?
HAHA yeah its normal easier to give test subjects. my letro tasts like a lemon drop :-d Love RUI's chems just let your rat drink the whole bottle lol

Oh, I am taking 700 test / 400 Deca weekly. I am 49 years old so maybe that is why I shut down faster. LOL
maybe try 300mg deca? 400 is fin i juts found 500-750mg test and 300mg deca to make me feel nice., but that was without prami so im sure you will be fine.

Thanks so much for any help/opinions

Kevin

In red

Thanks so much juicedporkchop, that cleared up everything. I was already feeling a bit better "sexually" with the caber after 2 weeks, so maybe the Prami will kick in where it left off. (just wishful thinking). The wife is wondering why I am lasting so long and can't complete the job. "Is it me?" she says. "Of course it is", says I. (just kidding)

My typing needs help, I am doing 700 test / 300 Deca, so somewhere near waht you like. Not sure I will do Deca again, but as long as I have Prami, I just might.

Thanks again for your time to help me be confident what I am doing.

KC

Dopamine Agonist? I thought Prami controlled prolactin in research subjects? That***8217;s right it does, however it does so by acting as a dopamine agonist. Dopamine and Prolactin have an inversely proportional relationship. Meaning if Dopamine is high ***8211; Prolactin will be low. Use of a Dopamine agonist has proven the preferred method in several studies and in practical research applications to lower Prolactin levels. So what makes Prami the BEST?

Well first let***8217;s look at Prolactin and what its effects are in research subjects. Prolactin is a hormone released by the pituitary gland. It induces lactation and combined with excess estrogen will encourage breast tissue growth (gyno in male research subjects). It is also responsible for the refractory period, the time which it takes a make to fully recover after sexual activity to be able to perform the act again. Obviously it plays a key role in sexual function, or dysfunction.

The main reason for use of a dopamine agonist in research subjects is 2 fold. 1- To avoid any breast issues in male research subjects and to avoid sexual dysfunction. The agonist activity on dopamine receptors lowers prolactin levels sufficiently to help with these effects. So what makes Prami the best? Well dopamine agonists act on the d2 and d3 receptors both. Prami, however, in addition to exerting potent effect on d2 receptors has a 7 times higher affinity for the d3 receptor than any other dopamine agonist. Well the d3 receptor is responsible for males***8217; sexual interest, sexual arousal, and sexual function. Prami will not only lower overall prolactin levels in research subjects, it will agonize the very receptor responsible for playing a key role in male sexual function. It does this 7x more than any other dopamine agonist. Prami crushes sexual dysfunction.

Other benefits of Prami include a neuroprotective effect. Offsetting effects of neurodegenerative diseases (ie parkisons , alzheimers).
It has been shown to elevate mood and stave off depression in research subjects.

Where as bromocriptine and cabergoline have been associated in studies with increased cardiac incidents ***8211; this is not the case with Pramipexole. In fact in the very same study it was found that with Pramipexole, ***8220; no such increases were observed for nonergot-derived drugs-Pramipexole.***8221;

Prami also induces a 2 hr increase im GH release im research subjects. A GH increase statistically significant enough to be repeatedly noted and mentioned in several studies as a demonstrated effect.

When administered to research subjects properly, slowly increasing amount administered till desired dose is reached. Prami is an extremely well tolerated research compound which will illicit all the benefits mentioned above. It truly is the best Dopamine Agonist for our research purposes.

Check it out >> Liquid Prami 60mL 1mg/mL

Refs:
*ZAO DUNG LING, HEATHER C. ROBIE, CHONG WAI TONG, and PAUL M. CARVEYNeuropharmacology Research Laboratories, Departments of Pharmacology (Z.D.L., H.C.R., C.W.T., P.M.C.) and Neurological Sciences(Z.D.L., P.M.C.), Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke***8217;s Medical Center, Chicago, IllinoisAccepted for publication November 11, 1998 This paper is available online at Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
* http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/289/1/202.full.pdf
*Cancer and Sexual Health - John P. Mulhall - Google Books
*Neuroendocrine and side effect profile of pramipexole, a new dopamine receptor agonist, in humans.Schilling JC, Adamus WS, Palluk R.Human Pharmacology Centre, Boehringer Ingelheim KG, Germany. PMID: 1350237 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
* Effects of the dopamine agonist pramipexole on depression, anhedonia and motor functioning in Parkinson's disease.Lemke MR, Brecht HM, Koester J, Reichmann H.Center of Psychiatry and Neurology, Rhine Clinic Bonn, Germany. mr.lemke@lvr.de PMID: 16814808 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
* Pre-clinical studies of pramipexole: clinical relevance.Hubble JP.Department of Neurology, The Ohio State University Parkinson's Disease Center, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA. PMID: 11054154 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Liquid Prami 60mL 1mg/mL

Great product.

Just a quick confirmation on when to stop Prami. As mentioned I am taking Deca and Test E. I'll stop Deca TWO weeks before Test E. Then wait 2 weeks after Test E to start post cycle therapy (pct). Should I keep taking Prami for the 2 weeks? (3 weeks after I stop Deca)

Thanks again for your help.

KC

Last edited:
Just a quick confirmation on when to stop Prami. As mentioned I am taking Deca and Test E. I'll stop Deca TWO weeks before Test E. Then wait 2 weeks after Test E to start post cycle therapy (pct). Should I keep taking Prami for the 2 weeks? (3 weeks after I stop Deca)

Thanks again for your help.

KC

Since deca has such a long lifespan and the fact if builds a bit ofer time (eg a cycle) i would run the prami 2-3 weeks after stopping the deca.

so I would rec running the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for 1-2 weeks after stopping teste and 2-3 after stopping deca, to make it simple you can just stop the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and prami at the same time (prami3wks/AI2wks) and you should be fine.

Thanks so much juicedporkchop, that cleared up everything. I was already feeling a bit better "sexually" with the caber after 2 weeks, so maybe the Prami will kick in where it left off. (just wishful thinking). The wife is wondering why I am lasting so long and can't complete the job. "Is it me?" she says. "Of course it is", says I. (just kidding)

My typing needs help, I am doing 700 test / 300 Deca, so somewhere near waht you like. Not sure I will do Deca again, but as long as I have Prami, I just might.

Thanks again for your time to help me be confident what I am doing.

KC

no prob man, sry i missed this post till now

Since deca has such a long lifespan and the fact if builds a bit ofer time (eg a cycle) i would run the prami 2-3 weeks after stopping the deca.

so I would rec running the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for 1-2 weeks after stopping teste and 2-3 after stopping deca, to make it simple you can just stop the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and prami at the same time (prami3wks/AI2wks) and you should be fine.

Thanks again, that is exactly what I needed to know.

KC

Should it be refrigerated after opening?

I liked caber better, but with my source it was pretty spendy.

The Prami Rui carries works well too, but like mentioned In earlier posts, you'll need to start at al lower dose then slowly increase it.

Unlike estrogen control, it doesn't hurt to crash your prolactin if you dose it by too much

Back