Pramipexole uses? Help with first cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scienceteacher112

I already take pramipexole for RLS, and was wondering what people use it for on ASS. I also want to make sure it won’t interfere with my first cycle. I’m going to do the begginer cycle of 500mg Test E, 500iu HCG, arimidex, then clomid and nolvadex for PCT. I’m 5’7” 175 at 16% BF age 25. Going to get blood work soon, but closer to when I have all cycle components on hand.

Pramipexole is used as an Anti-Prolactin Drug when taking Trenbolone or Deca/NPP.
As 19-Nor AAS can increase Prolactin in some users....................... JP

Since you are not running a 19-nor you won't need Prami for the cycle. I know you take it for other reasons. It won't cause any issues with your cycle either. Just make sure there are no adverse interactions with it and any of the drugs you plan on taking. There are online drug interaction checkers

I already take pramipexole for RLS, and was wondering what people use it for on ASS. I also want to make sure it won***8217;t interfere with my first cycle. I***8217;m going to do the begginer cycle of 500mg Test E, 500iu HCG, arimidex, then clomid and nolvadex for PCT. I***8217;m 5***8217;7***8221; 175 at 16% BF age 25. Going to get blood work soon, but closer to when I have all cycle components on hand.

pramis effects in your prolactin levels will be an issue when monitoring your levels throughout your first cycle. what other meds are you taking?

Last edited:
Pramipexole is it. No other health problems other than Restless Leg Syndrome, and that is really more of a nuisance than anything. Do I need to worry about prolactin levels in the beginner cycle? I really have trouble sleeping without taking the medicine, but I can manage if I need to. I went the first 21 years of my life thinking I just had extra energy at night lol. Before the prami I would get up and do about 200 BW calf raises to tire out my calves before I could sleep. It really is a strange disorder.

Pramipexole is it. No other health problems other than Restless Leg Syndrome, and that is really more of a nuisance than anything. Do I need to worry about prolactin levels in the beginner cycle? I really have trouble sleeping without taking the medicine, but I can manage if I need to. I went the first 21 years of my life thinking I just had extra energy at night lol. Before the prami I would get up and do about 200 BW calf raises to tire out my calves before I could sleep. It really is a strange disorder.

See post #3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back