pramipexole.....???

tazman03

What the Duece.... ?!?!
is it wise just to run it straight through the cycle or just wait until or if I even notice any gyno issues from the deca? Was under the impression taking it through the whole thing held alot of benefits, now I cant seem to find the articles I once read.....
I am particularly interested in the GH spike it is supposed to bring on at bed time, or did I misread?

is this safe for women and if so the same dosing of .25 to start? For her im curious about the mood and libido......?

Macro any input?

Last edited:
I read somewhere on the forums a guy was running a low dose of it all through his cycle. Don't remember the dose though. Suppose to be an emotional uplift of some sort too :dunno:

Ive heard it can mess with your sleep the first few days, still better than growing tits tho.

I know the emotional thing is what I was curious about for my girllfriend.... Im happy so I think im good there, but the GH increase, emotional bit, better sleep (after the first week), plus the reason I got it in the first place was just in case of sides from Deca as it's my first time running it. Very low dose but still, never know. Ran tren with no problems though. From everything I read,its a great product, but I just wanted to get the full skinny before I start drinking it everynight. I cannot find the one thread macro had on the stuff that I read and had all the info in it....... :(

I would run it even before your cycle..dont wait until you "need" it.

Also just to thow my .02 in ,Ive tried both and dostinex is better than prami IMO.

F.

I would run it even before your cycle..dont wait until you "need" it.

Also just to thow my .02 in ,Ive tried both and dostinex is better than prami IMO.

F.

get cabaser (instead of dostinex-- save cash- as they are both cabergoline tablets)

some people may prefer cabergoline, however benefits wise pramipexole generally provides much more, and certainly with respect to GH production.

So whats your opinion Macro.... Start taking it now while on cycle or just wait to see if sides from deca start appearing? A small am/pm (.25) dose should be ok through out and then some correct? obviously start with that only @ night though.....

lean very strongly toward prevention, though treatment upon occurence is OK.

dosing response varies significantly

give this a read, it does cover a wide variety of ways to dose and how to overcome certain dose related issues (sleep issues being the primary one).
Pramipexole and prolactin suppression: prevention vs. treatment dosing - AFboard

Macro,
I would like to know if it is safe for woman to use as well? Do you know any woman that have used this? And If so what are the main side effects?

Thanx
E

Macro,
I would like to know if it is safe for woman to use as well? Do you know any woman that have used this? And If so what are the main side effects?

Thanx
E

yes. they may in fact be better responders. Note- if taking DRI, SNRI or SSRI they will have to cut that dose back.
quite a few.
high libido. can cause increased or decreased nipple sensitivity (decreased more common if taking DRI or SNRI).
Nausea (especially with DRI).
sleepyness or sleeplessness (same as men-- totally dose and dose timing related-- easy to overcome)

get cabaser (instead of dostinex-- save cash- as they are both cabergoline tablets)

some people may prefer cabergoline, however benefits wise pramipexole generally provides much more, and certainly with respect to GH production.

Yes I always buy cabaser...much cheaper.

I gave prami a try, it just made me too sleepy to continue using akthough I did make it through an entire bottle. also caber seems to have a stronger effect on libido and refectory period for me. go figure?

The prami has been making me tired as hell this week. every morning I wake up with a slight headache like id been out drinking all night. after a couple hours it goes away, but damn, trying to get out of bed for this first week was hell. hope week 2 will be better. Staying at .25 for a while

The prami has been making me tired as hell this week. every morning I wake up with a slight headache like id been out drinking all night. after a couple hours it goes away, but damn, trying to get out of bed for this first week was hell. hope week 2 will be better. Staying at .25 for a while

two options. increase the dose or take 2 smaller doses in day and larger (same as now dose) at night.

are you sleeping shorter or longer?

two options. increase the dose or take 2 smaller doses in day and larger (same as now dose) at night.

are you sleeping shorter or longer?

a couple nights it seemed like I couldnt fall asleep, but when I did, I was OUT. But for 2 or 3 days in there i wasnt getting but about 5-6 hours sleep, just due to getting in bed way to late.

a couple nights it seemed like I couldnt fall asleep, but when I did, I was OUT. But for 2 or 3 days in there i wasnt getting but about 5-6 hours sleep, just due to getting in bed way to late.

and now?

now doesnt seem so bad. The first week I could hardly keep my eyes open at work. This week taking a .25 am and .25 pm dose I feel pretty good. If I take it to late though, I have a really hard time waking up. But no headaches this week at all.

now doesnt seem so bad. The first week I could hardly keep my eyes open at work. This week taking a .25 am and .25 pm dose I feel pretty good. If I take it to late though, I have a really hard time waking up. But no headaches this week at all.

take a little earlier in evening, should make it easier to wake up.

Back