Pre contest cutting cycle help and advice

Swoll_on_patrol

Hello all, im new to this forum and would like some input.
I am getting ready for my first show "Excalibur" may 3rd. Im currently on 750mg sustanon ew and 750mg EQ ew. 16week cycle. For cutting i have 50 mg anavar tabs and 100mg per ml test p and clen. Anavar 100mg ed 8 weeks, test p 100mg eod for an 8 week cycle. My question is, is that enough to get my bf% down?
I have my diet in check and have been hitting the stair master 40 min every morning and spin class for 40 minutes eod while lifting in the evening. Im not working with a coach, so any advice will be highly appreciated.
My stats
5'7, 205lbs 12%bf
Bench 300lb barbell, 130lb dumbell
Squat 400lb.. Leg press 1200lb
Tbar rows 315lbs, dead lift 400 max.
Diet: morning - 10egg whites 1c oats
Meal 2: 50g isopure protein shake
Meal 3 8oz lean bison or venison , 1/2c Quinoa, 1c broccoli
Meal 4 50g isopure shake
Meal 5 8oz cod 1/4c Quinoa 1c green beans
Meal 6 8oz cod 1c spinach
Meal 7 max muscle casien protien before bed.

You're question shouldn't be so much is prop/var enough to get your body fat down, it should be is prop/var strong enough to preserve your muscle while on a calorie deficit, and depending on how "low" you want to go, a big calorie deficit. In my opinion, besides drugs that are designated as "fat burning drugs" I.e. clen, albut, t3, dnp etc the only drug I've found to truly help the fat fall off more than other steroids is tren. Not saying you should run tren necessarily, just saying.

At first glance I'm wondering why you are running your test so low? You're running 750mgs now, why drop to 350? I think if I were you I would keep the test high and also keep the eq, for its strength, aggression and vascularity properties and then about one or two weeks out, cut the test altogether and up your AI significantly to crush all the E2 in your body and come I to the co test super dry. Keep the EQ going because it doesn't aromatase much, I would argue at all, and will help keep things rolling right till contest time.

Assuming you know how to run your clen?

The test p dosage was a typo, sorry. I will be running it as 750mg because i feel it works better, i know how to run the clen cycle, but you stated to run the eq still? How long can i use eq? Thanks again for the awesome advice

Thing to watch with EQ is your red blood cell count, it can get pretty high. Make sure you get some bloodwork and give blood if necessary. EQ is a pretty mild compound outside of that so I see no reason why you could just run it the planned 16 plus the additional 8 with your prop and var. you going to cut the test pre-show?

I was thinking of cutting the test 2weeks before the show and doubling up on AI's.. Just hoping i dont hold water and look flat, i was working with a coach but he bailed on me and now im stuck doing this solo..

Back