Pre cycle pics-Any comments pls?

Wow!!! Holy shipped that's competition ripped bro.
I would've though u'd be closer to 180 with that level of conditioning but ure over 200???
Awesome.
Agreed ure probably a genetic freak, not to take anything from ure hard work but you've def got a step up on most genetically as far as conditioning.
Keep it up.
And yeah, start throwing some test in there and it's gonna get "Nasty"!!! LOL

You look awsome!!! I workout with a guy who is 44, ripped to shreds, never juiced, eats like crap. Everyone in the gym asks him what his diet and training consist of. He laughs and says if you follow my diet you would be dead in a year.
His brother who is younger works out there follows a strict diet, cardio, you name it and could never have his bro's physique. He said his brother was ripped to shreds when he was 12 years old. He could jump onstage and win a contest spur of the moment...Some people have that gift, this guy has it !!!..Now go for the Gold !!!!!..good work !!!

look great....only negative thing i could say is try and widen those lats(if you prefer the body builder look to the fitness look)

post up your diet and exercise routine. Its hard to believe your natural. And also post up the supps your on!

Back