Precycle blood test results. Feedback appreciated

sealevel

Super Baller Ass Novice
This is a result from running 200mg of test cyp weekly. No estrogen check but I had another blood test done and requested that. I'll get back with that when those results come in. Everything was normal except:

Hemoblobin 17.4 and the reference high is 17
Hematocrit 51.9 reference high is 50

They said this can put me at risk for stroke, but my blood pressure is consistently 130's over 70 to low 80's

This test we performed two days after pinning so Im wondering if that could be an issue?

Other question and most importantly,
my test serum was 1364

If i do an actual cycle of 500mgs weekly am I going to see my test even increase more than that?

And if I do, am I asking for trouble with where my blood results are now?

Currently I'm 200mgs test weekly and NOTHING else. No Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or anything like that.

Thanks guys!

You're alittle dehydrated. Drink lots of water next time before you get tested. A couple glasses of water a hour before can make a difference in %. Also, sleep deprevation/apnea can cause elevated hemocrit levels.

If you're on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) you should consider donating blood to help lower your levels.

Donate blood brother. That solves the Hemo level and reduced your risk for stroke. To answer your other question, Your testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is dosed perfectly because your at the high range for "normal" test levels. If you were to run 500 mg a week in a cycle, you would see your test levels hit around 4000 depending on the quality of the stuff. To answer your last question, yes you would need to worry about doing this level considering your current hemo levels. That's why we get blood test and give blood. Give blood and have it re-checked. You shouldl be fine. Get blood drawn again 4 weeks into your cycle to keep an eye on things.

Good advice guys! I will get to donating. As far the water, the last couple of weeks I've been getting around a gallon a day. I had almost 2 gallons before I had the test today so hopefully things will look a little better in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again guys!

What's nice also. When you donate at the blood bank, they also check your blood pressure and hemocrit level before drawing blood.

As far as quality of my gear, I have pinnacle gear so I know it should be some quality stuff.

Pinnacle is beast brother!! I am a proud user of the P. Shit is nice!!

1364 at less than HALF of a normal 500mg/ml a week dosage????? 200mg/ml a week and 1364!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is fucking CRAZY ass good for ACURATE dosed gear!!!! Pinnacle does not OVERDOSE their shit anymore like they used to so........ That is BADASS!!!! Especially if you had LOW to start with!!!!

NUFF said, Pinnacle is the shit!!!!!

Back