Preloading Syringes

Ozzy27

Olympian Bodybuilder
How many of you preload and how many do you preload in advance ? I usually preload a wks worth but would like to go to a months worth , what do you think ?

Ozzy27 said:
How many of you preload and how many do you preload in advance ? I usually preload a wks worth but would like to go to a months worth , what do you think ?

Bad idea. Certain compounds such as Tren can deteriate the rubber stopper inside the syringe and corrupt the gear. I'd only do a couple days in advance, if I was to do it at all.

I think I owe you a PM too.

I would be doing enanthate and deca. I did sus/eq before and all was fine , but I'll take your word for it bro. I'll just do 2 at a time then.

hmmmm.....I thought alot of people did this. I guess I'll have to change my ways if it's a bad idea. Thanks

It is not the tren that degrades the rubber plunger....it is the oil.

Oil left in the syringe will make the rubber plunger start to dissolve, and you will get little bits of rubber floating in your gear.

Depending on the type of oil, it could happen in two weeks....to two months.

Mr.T's Finakits

I really wouldnt do it unless there was a reason that i couldnt draw the gear then shoot it.Its just not worth the risk.

Mr.T said:

Oil left in the syringe will make the rubber plunger start to dissolve, and you will get little bits of rubber floating in your gear.

Depending on the type of oil, it could happen in two weeks....to two months.

Mr.T's Finakits

YUP my tren disolved my rubber in like a week 7 days.

here is my little experience. I pre-loaded for usually a week in adavance because I like to save on drawing pins. so I would load like 6 shots at a time. I use 6 cc syringe to do my ass shots because I shoot 4 ccs at a time. I accidentally left one sitting around for a few weeks and when I shot it I wasn't looking to close but when I got done with the shot i looked at the back part of the syringe and the oil was pressing throught the back at the same time is was coming through the needle part. so I am not sure if it was just the big plunger or what but I only do a few days at a time now. it kind of scared me because i wasn't sure if some little fucking microbes got in the back way to so i watched that shot real close.

I dont pre load

I figure it is just as easy to loan when I take my shots

EOD 2 shots, I hate ED injects

so I figure insead of ED just do 2 EOD, but i dont preload

You can, but I dont

Mr.T said:

Mr.T's Finakits

question for the Docs:
If the bits of rubber are small enuf to fit tru the pin, and you inject them IM with your gear, WHAT HAPPENS? worse, what happens if you shoot into a vein by mistake?

how does the body clear the rubber, and what's the damage?

I think you're f'in lazy :)

The syringe isn't really sterile after you open it and draw, I wouldn't do it unless there was a legitimate reason, like a short trip. But even then, I'd just put the stuff in a spare sterile vial I have laying around and take that with me...

Unless you are just trying to save time I would say just to load it whenever you are about to take it. What's an extra 2 minutes anyways? Sure it may be convenient, but why take the risk?

if you inject a foreign particle such as rubber you will know it in a days time the site of injection will scream at you in some circumstances

and the ba and benzyn benzoate in higher concentration gear will add to eroding the rubber and plastic when preloaded
i myself never prelaod unless im going away for a few days

Ozzy27 said:
If I’m doing prop, ace or susp, I load them 7 days in advance. I draw my dosage and also draw an extra 1 cc of air. I then store my syringes pin point down so that the air bubble is at the top, near the rubber plunger. No oil touches the rubber plunger.

You guys have me thinking about bagging the idea of preloading. Although my last cycle I was preloading 6 at a time (2wks worth ) with no problems.

Back